Administration > Server Move and Outage Reports

Update and Migration Update

(1/9) > >>

Kestryll:
As of today the database export, the files for avatars, attachments, smilies and signature pics have been extracted and set up for the move. I

swalt:

gcvt:

--- Quote from: Kestryll on April 17, 2024, 10:24:54 PM ---As of today the database export, the files for avatars, attachments, smilies and signature pics have been extracted and set up for the move. I

--- End quote ---

Will we be able to have animated boob avatars?

LBDamned:

--- Quote from: gcvt on April 17, 2024, 11:05:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kestryll on April 17, 2024, 10:24:54 PM ---As of today the database export, the files for avatars, attachments, smilies and signature pics have been extracted and set up for the move. I

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You're already planning to dump .org's assets in place of some newfangled .net bitch?

Let's see if org accepts that last word like net does  :)

Ooo it does!... faster, motion boobs, and bitchin words. Who needs net?  ???

Silence Dogood:

--- Quote from: LBDamned on April 18, 2024, 12:21:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: gcvt on April 17, 2024, 11:05:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You're already planning to dump .org's assets in place of some newfangled .net bitch?

Let's see if org accepts that last word like net does  :)

Ooo it does!... faster, motion boobs, and bitchin words. Who needs net?  ???

--- End quote ---

This is only my third post so my sentiments may change but I suspect I'll be ready to go back to .net when the time comes.  I can cuss like a sailor (I am one) and all of the fancy tech and salacious gifs are fun but this place reminds me of the (that which shall not be named) forum: I'm glad I know it exists just the way it does but I won't mind going home when the time comes, only to visit here occasionally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version