Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Private Firearms Sales / Re: Glock 19 - $600 (Sacramento)
« Last post by Timgunner40 on Today at 07:59:24 PM »
Bump
Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by RANGER295 on Today at 07:57:19 PM »
Perhaps you had only 16 posts at the time and started it to get to the big five oh? That is my SWAG, but I was not even here yet.

That makes sense. I still don't remember it but that is probably what it was.

On another note, I think you should make a gif of you at one of your dancing competitions and use it for your avatar here...

When we get our showcase on video, I will see what I can do. I am retarded when it comes to computers though. Took me forever to get the one I have now.

Lol. Speaking of retards, and the category of you can't make this up... As you may or may not know my main job is a high school teacher. I was in the district office looking up blueprints for our building and out of curiosity looked at the blueprints for one of the oldest buildings on campus. The building was built in the late 40s. There is a room that is labeled on the blueprints "Retard Room". Oh how times have changed
it's dems! that's what they do. law for you not for them.

Uh. . . As I said before, she's officially listed as a Republican - City Council questions Doorley's fitness for office, suggests DA has lost public trust - https://www.wxxinews.org/local-news/2024-04-27/city-council-questions-doorleys-fitness-for-office-suggests-da-has-lost-public-trust

. . .All nine members of the Rochester City Council signed onto a letter asking New York State Attorney General Letitia James to investigate, writing: "This incident has led us to question her fitness to serve as District Attorney."

The members of Council are all Democrats, as is James. Doorley is a Republican. . .

However, she used to be a Democrat - Incumbent Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley handily wins third election - https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/11/05/sandra-doorley-shani-mitchell-monroe-county-district-attorney-election/4171094002/

. . .Doorley, 56, was seeking her third term as district attorney. The first woman ever elected to the position in Monroe County, she switched parties from Democratic to Republican before her 2015 election victory. .  .

So. . .  ???

yea! former dem switching to repub but still behaving like dem ... so a dem!  ;D
 Bump
Private Firearms Sales / Re: HK P30 with compensator $1700 San Jose
« Last post by IsaacMc on Today at 07:27:31 PM »
Up top
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Funny PICTURE Thread (MUST be family friendly)
« Last post by Darto on Today at 07:20:07 PM »
Private Firearms Sales / Re: Nighthawk Custom BDS9
« Last post by safegun on Today at 07:16:33 PM »
bump
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Anyone into Corvettes?
« Last post by SandiegoPoopButt619 on Today at 06:59:16 PM »
Boomers love Corvettes.
Calguns has lots of boomers.

Venn diagram success. Achieved.

CalBoomers

BoomerGuns

TRUMP 2024!!
You guys dont have to worry.  Biden will have enough votes to win any state democrats want him to win even if he does not.
Well, something is happening. Calguns.net error message has changed from 503 to "This site can’t provide a secure connection."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10