Author Topic: Thug punches San Jose mayor's security officer while local TV station interviews  (Read 201 times)

Offline Bar-Ang

• View Profile
https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-thug-punches-san-jose-mayors-security-officer-while-local-tv-station-interviews-democrat-mayor-and-its-on

KRON said the pedestrian then approached the mayor

the mayor needs hamas sympathizers as security. they'd do a better job protecting him.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:24:16 PM by Bar-Ang »

Offline Darto

• View Profile
Probably a MAGA Nazi trying to make it look like Oakland-San Jose had a crime problem. Actually Oakland is the City of Peace!

Offline bluenoise

• View Profile
Man, that cop did not have that under any kind of control. He was lucky that "white supremacist" wasn't more violent or he'd have been really beaten. The cop made a number of feeble attempts to take the guy down and failed.

Offline sigfan91

• View Profile
I did not read the article but I will guess this is another white Christian nationalist?

I was told white Christian nationalists are the biggest threat to our democracy.

Offline sigfan91

• View Profile
Since when did everyone who works for the government become an officer?  The security guy is now an officer?  Was he commissioned by Congress?  Why is there a boot-licking culture permeating in our society?

Offline L84Cabo

• View Profile
Not much of a security officer.  Mayer would likely be dead if the dude had those intentions. 

Offline FatCity67

• View Profile
LOL

We need more Demonrat Politicians punched in the face.

From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"

Offline FatCity67

• View Profile
Wouldn't shed a tear over that POS Demonrat Mayor.

Not much of a security officer.  Mayer would likely be dead if the dude had those intentions.
From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"

Offline Bar-Ang

• View Profile
LOL

We need more Demonrat Politicians punched in the face.

maxine waters needs this dose of her own medicine.

Offline NorCalBusa

• View Profile
The lone bodyguard was of little help- looked like a high school yard fight except nobody was even trying to throw a punch.  I suspect the mayor is calling the acting police chief- and is asking for new and many more bodyguards.  Something tells me that bodyguard is getting reassigned to school crosswalks, but some mom will actually kick his (hind quarters) so who knows.

There's no such thing as a polite fight, if you are going hands on- you best go 'effing hands on 100%.

« Last Edit: Today at 04:41:36 PM by NorCalBusa »

Offline bluenoise

• View Profile
Since when did everyone who works for the government become an officer?  The security guy is now an officer?  Was he commissioned by Congress?  Why is there a boot-licking culture permeating in our society?

I think he actually is a LEO with the SJPD.

Offline sigfan91

• View Profile

I think he actually is a LEO with the SJPD.

So a cop, or a policeman, still not a commissioned officer.  And since when did every single policeman become an officer?  Officer denotes a superiority in rank.  A policeman, any policeman, does not outrank me in a civil society.