Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Curious to see how this plays out. I my experience, it's either quick and flawless (that horse has left the barn...) or a giant clusterf*ck where the owner is chasing digital gremlins for months.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Gutter/drainage help?
« Last post by gcvt on Today at 10:44:46 AM »
Go underground out to the curb -

https://youtu.be/XZrCVLM8b7w

I'm trapped by the sidewalk and driveway. I just bought some of that corrugated pipe at Lowes. Didn't know I could just connect that to the downspouts with the adapters. I'll do a dry fit test when it cools down this evening.
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Welcome!
« Last post by Maltese Falcon on Today at 10:44:06 AM »
Probably Monday? … for sure, if not completely done by Friday.

Do we have a Bat Channel?  I’m thinking some of the Radio guys can figure out a semi-private CB/UHF/VHF designated CGN frequency we can relatively easily access?

Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by sealocans clone on Today at 10:21:48 AM »
Are we there yet?   :)
Bring the migration - I'm READY ...! :)

And you kids just keep posting boob action ... please :o

Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by LBDamned on Today at 09:46:49 AM »

ETA: WHOA! I guessed at the number (my post count)... I knew it was 'close' - but it was EXACT!

WTF? where do I buy a lottery ticket???!!!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: iTrader....
« Last post by LBDamned on Today at 09:45:09 AM »
I'll get back to you when I'm done with more important things... like eating bacon.

BTW, I have a lot of bacon.
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Why are we down again?
« Last post by LBDamned on Today at 09:43:11 AM »
So anyone know why we've been down for a day and half so far? Any ETA on when we'll be back up? Going through CG withdrawls!

The 'offical' estimate was two days...

The 'reality' over/under is 5 days...

Place you bet.
SpaceX - Falcon 9 - Starlink (6-52)
Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40)
Cape Canaveral Space Force Station
Florida

Thursday, April 18, 3:40 PM PT
SpaceX is targeting Thursday, April 18 for a Falcon 9 launch of 23 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. Liftoff is targeted for 6:40 p.m. ET, with backup opportunities available until 10:40 p.m. ET. If needed, additional opportunities are also available on Friday, April 19 starting at 6:18 p.m. ET.

A live webcast of this mission will begin on X @SpaceX about five minutes prior to liftoff. Watch live.

This is the seventh flight for the first stage booster supporting this mission, which previously launched ESA Euclid, Ax-2, Ax-3, CRS-30, and two Starlink missions. Following stage separation, the first stage will land on the A Shortfall of Gravitas droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

SpaceX launch webcast begins 5 min before liftoff - https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BRKjPramzdJw
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10