Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic Discussion / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by sealocans clone on Today at 01:32:54 PM »
I'm listening to slash sampling a few different audiobooks on youtube. Which means you have to go through a few to find a decent one.

Unless of course I go back to listening a great classic like The old Man and the Sea , narrated by Charlton Heston, which is always a good listen / read.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 01:18:17 PM »
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 01:02:01 PM »
Smite for making me hungry after just downing an El Dorado Market chile verde burrito and a bowl of menudo.

I was doing a 12hr cook of some beef plate ribs on the offset yesterday for eating today.  I tossed on a giant 2" thick bone-in ribeye that I cut from a prime rib roast when they were dirt cheap at Christmas.  Those Christmas roast sales are a great time to stock up on Ribeyes!

After smoking for 2 hours it was ready to sear off on the Blackstone, I smoked some baked potatoes to go with it.

Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 01:01:29 PM »
Well it's been a week and a half, running low on hope, anyone else?
You know the CalGuns interpretation of two weeks right?
I didn't use quotation around 2 weeks due to the forum issue there. Ugh.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 12:59:41 PM »
in-and out combo #3 on the way back from san transpsycho airport.

The Millbrae store?
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Anyone into Corvettes?
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 12:59:09 PM »
loved corvette and acura nsx when i was in my early 20's. i'd drive by dealerships and gawked at them from sidewalk. didn't want to be approached by a salesman.
Used to do that at the Mopar dealers when I was young. I remember when they had the Plymouth Super Bird in the showrooms. They couldn't sell those then. now they are huge $$$$$$$. Hemi Cuda, also tough to sell. Lots of Dusters and Valiants with slant 6 (225 CI) though.
Private Firearms Sales / Re: Barrett Fieldcraft 30-06
« Last post by _jb_ on Today at 12:58:16 PM »
TTT
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Long Beach Grand Prix followup
« Last post by george223 on Today at 12:56:43 PM »
SD, did you take the Aqualink over? The only drawback to taking the boat over is not knowing how crowded the last 2 boats of the day are. I was there with 3 friends and we had our fill by 4:00 so we took the 4:30 boat.  Everybody was getting thirsty and there were beers waiting for us at Ballast Point at the other end of the boat trip. We ended up missing the autograph session and IMSA qualifying. Never really cared about the drifting.  I typically like to go with 1 other person because there is a lot to see and with the 4 of us, it was like herding cats. We got there at about 10:30 and decided to stop at Hooters for lunch before it got crowded. I just wanted a quick bite but my friends were getting comfortable. I had to be the one to say come on, let's go.

We did a walk thru in the convention center and were in the bleachers when the IMSA cars started their session. We sat near the start / finish line. When the Indy cars came out, I suggested that we sit near the start of the straightaway. When that session ended, we started heading toward the boat when we heard the Indy cars coming out again, we went up to the fence at the point where the cars were coming out of the pits. Holy cow! Those cars were flying at that point. If they weren't doing 200 mph, they were close (as far as I can tell).

SD, was the Paddock pass worth it? I have been in the Paddock but not with a pass. Did the pass allow you to get in the pits. And how the heck did you get on the track?
« Last post by SandiegoPoopButt619 on Today at 12:55:07 PM »

No, calguns is not just going to disappear. That's not gonna happen.
« Last post by WOODY2 on Today at 12:53:56 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10