Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3211550 times)

Offline jacques

• View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #9750 on: November 05, 2008, 03:37:05 PM »
Onto important things.

Randall, I was about to order all that stuff (sights, red follower, extended safety, (they are out of extended bolt latch) etc.

But I was wondering. The Tube on the benelli holds 7-rounds. I will need an 8-rd tube? or a 9-rd?

When you say 8+1 I assume that means 8 in the tube and 1-in the chamber. What does 8+1+1 mean?

Thanks.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: November 05, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »
Sounds like she's caught up with some bad people - Obstructing is lying - Your girl needs some pro help man -

just found out my daughter is in jail.

Good call.
Stop bailing her out.
Time for her to figure out that daddy won't always make her problems go away.

What did she do now?
I have not talked directly to her because they will not let you call a cell phone from jail. So she talked to her older sister (responsible one). I do not know what is truth or lies, so I will go to the arraignment to see what the cop says. That is more likely to be the truth.

She says, she owed some girls $50. They said if you take these cards into that store and buy an X-box with them we will let you off the hook. She says OK and does it. They were forged gift cards and she was arrested for Theft and obstructing a law officer. She says she did not know they were fake, but suspected they were.

I do not know what the obstructing a law officer means.

So it is a felony charge. Nothing I can really do. They wont even talk to me about it because of all the privacy stuff.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #9752 on: November 05, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »
Sounds like she's caught up with some bad people - Obstructing is lying - Your girl needs some pro help man -

Good call.
Stop bailing her out.

What did she do now?
I have not talked directly to her because they will not let you call a cell phone from jail. So she talked to her older sister (responsible one). I do not know what is truth or lies, so I will go to the arraignment to see what the cop says. That is more likely to be the truth.

She says, she owed some girls $50. They said if you take these cards into that store and buy an X-box with them we will let you off the hook. She says OK and does it. They were forged gift cards and she was arrested for Theft and obstructing a law officer. She says she did not know they were fake, but suspected they were.

So it is a felony charge. Nothing I can really do. They wont even talk to me about it because of all the privacy stuff.

Yes I know. I was talking to my older daughter, she is getting her masters in psych.

So I say, this is not like depression, or manic depression, or schizophrenia or something. I have seen that first hand with the EX. She was saying this is more like a social type, behavioural issue. Possibly a psychiatrist could help. But I have had her in front of 3-different psychologists, and they all say she is fine...????

If they let her out, I am going to leave her down there. She is going to have to deal with this herself. She will learn what a pain it is. They may not let her out though. But I expect they will since she doesn't have a record or anything.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: November 05, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »
well since the CTR stock did not come in yesterday , me and the seller think that it was stolen or lost, he is VERY nice and is nice enough to ship another one! he says he has one on his AR and he will take it off and ship it to me i think tht is very stand up of him, I truly hope the original CTR stock shows up so tht he wont have to buy another one , thats alot of $$$

didn't you have a tracking number??  I wonder when guys just up and volunteer to bend over backwards.  It makes me assume he never got around to shipping, and is just feeding you BS to get farther away with your money.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9754 on: November 05, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
A lot of parents are allowing their kids to dress like tramps at a very early age now - In the mall, there's this store call Libby Lu - Tramps in training there -

Some of the boys even had spurs and the big old belt buckle, lol

and fat little 6 year old girls with their junk hanging out, dressed like little hookers.
Ewww, isn't that weird about the girls? What kind of parents would let them go out like that?? And the costume manufacturers, wtf are they thinking? This just pisses me off.

sounds like my kind of place.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: November 05, 2008, 04:06:50 PM »
The restaurant bus have the thinnest margin - Do what you can to save the account - It'll pay off in the long run - They will remember -

What Saigon said.  And fuel prices have come way down, didn't diesel, too??

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9756 on: November 05, 2008, 04:08:26 PM »
If they let her out, I am going to leave her down there. She is going to have to deal with this herself. She will learn what a pain it is. They may not let her out though. But I expect they will since she doesn't have a record or anything.

They will reduce it to a misdemeanor

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #9757 on: November 05, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
The Tube on the benelli holds 7-rounds. I will need an 8-rd tube? or a 9-rd?

When you say 8+1 I assume that means 8 in the tube and 1-in the chamber. What does 8+1+1 mean?

Thanks.

The 8 rd tube is most popular, but you can probably get along with the 7rd tube you have now too.

Regarding benelli capacity, old M1S90's can take an extra round loaded on the carrier.
There's a trick to get it in there which someone will have to show you, but that's where 7+1+1 comes from.

My M1S90 holds 7 rounds in the tube, 1 on the carrier and 1 in the chamber.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:12:13 PM by AR15barrels »
I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: November 05, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »
first offense. May even get dropped.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9759 on: November 05, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »
For that I would make the trip for sure.

This economy sucks. I hope things get better for you guys. Especially your biz Saigon. That really sucks.

Talk about sucks, just found out my daughter is in jail. Guess I will be heading to LA for arraignment tomorrow. I am not going to bail her out or get her a lawyer, can't afford it. She is going to have to deal with it.

Wow, really sorry to hear that.  Hopefully she can turn it into a positive.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: November 05, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »

Good call.
Stop bailing her out.

What did she do now?

Damn jaques a felony is harsh. All you can really do is just sit back and wait for it to unravel and find out the truth.

hopefully she can just roll-over and tell the truth.  I don't know what the penalties are, but they might be less unpleasant than having a bunch of girls that got snitched on after you.

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9761 on: November 05, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »
well since the CTR stock did not come in yesterday , me and the seller think that it was stolen or lost, he is VERY nice and is nice enough to ship another one! he says he has one on his AR and he will take it off and ship it to me i think tht is very stand up of him, I truly hope the original CTR stock shows up so tht he wont have to buy another one , thats alot of $$$

didn't you have a tracking number??  I wonder when guys just up and volunteer to bend over backwards.  It makes me assume he never got around to shipping, and is just feeding you BS to get farther away with your money.

No, the guy semed like a reputable seller , afew people vouched for him , and since i wasent in a rush dint bother to get a tracking number "il get here when it gets here" but hes making things right
*DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care..

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: November 05, 2008, 04:32:48 PM »
The restaurant bus have the thinnest margin - Do what you can to save the account - It'll pay off in the long run - They will remember -

What Saigon said.  And fuel prices have come way down, didn't diesel, too??

Yeah but the fuel surcharge isint much its the actual rates, and the brokers not giving us movements

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: November 05, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »

Yeah my first mistamenor got droped , but this is a felony so who knows

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9764 on: November 05, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »
Just checked my email.  Moonclip sent me pics and video of his junk....

my eyes are bleeding.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9765 on: November 05, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »

my first one, too.  What was yours?  I was charged with exhibition of speed, street racing...

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9766 on: November 05, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »

my first one, too.  What was yours?  I was charged with exhibition of speed, street racing...

Letting my friend drive my camaro knowing he dint have a licence and no insurance ( I just got my licence and my insurance was gonna get activated till monday and i just HAD to drive lol , and went out sat)

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9767 on: November 05, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »

Letting my friend drive my camaro knowing he dint have a licence and no insurance ( I just got my licence and my insurance was gonna get activated till monday and i just HAD to drive lol , and went out sat)

I figured it was something related to cars, I would of guessed it was racing, too.

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9768 on: November 05, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »

Carrying a loaded firearm in public
Carrying a concealable weapon in public
Brandishing a firearm
and attempt to commit a felony (Robbery)

All BS ofcourse and all got dropped to a infraction (ticket) -Disturbing the peace-

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9769 on: November 05, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »

I figured it was something related to cars, I would of guessed it was racing, too.

Luckay i have nver been pulled over while racing,

althoug sometime last year i was playing around with this little sentra down the 605 going around 110-120 or what ever my POS stock .3.8 camaro tops out at , and a nother camaro and a mustang tag along, so its like 4 of us going 100+ then a damn cruiser comes out of nowhere! lol and since i was the slowest one he went after the other guys i just got off the offramp FAST and took the streets home lol

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9770 on: November 05, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »
Oh yea, and assault. ::)

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9771 on: November 05, 2008, 04:45:35 PM »

Brandishing a firearm

All BS ofcourse and all got dropped to a infraction (ticket) -Disturbing the peace-

You think your cool now or what ? LOL jk

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9772 on: November 05, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »

Brandishing a firearm

Hey puto, Ross asked. ;)

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9773 on: November 05, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »

Brandishing a firearm

Hey puto, Ross asked. ;)

calmado venado , Im surprised they only gave you tickets for those, all my friends that did all that BS in watts got thrown in juvy for a few months ,  and the older ones got hit hard with the law

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9774 on: November 05, 2008, 04:53:49 PM »

Luckay i have nver been pulled over while racing,

althoug sometime last year i was playing around with this little sentra down the 605 going around 110-120 or what ever my POS stock .3.8 camaro tops out at , and a nother camaro and a mustang tag along, so its like 4 of us going 100+ then a damn cruiser comes out of nowhere! lol and since i was the slowest one he went after the other guys i just got off the offramp FAST and took the streets home lol

I ran, twice prior, and got away.  I used 25 lbs of juice getting away one night.

The time I got caught, they had it set up....  We were lining up on this deserted part of 395.  Two cop cars came up behind us with their lights on.  There were maybe of six or eight of us racing.  Most of us took of.  I was doing 120+ when I crested a hill and there were probably 20 cop cars blocking the road.  Six wide across the road, and like 3 or 4 deep.  I'd never seen so many cops in one place.  It was all I could do to get stopped and not run into the road block.  They lined us all up on the side of the road and started writing tickets.  I got off pretty lucky..  They towed a bunch of cars, I think one was probably stolen, and there were kids drinking, too.

They let me go with my car and a court date.

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9775 on: November 05, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »

Brandishing a firearm

Hey puto, Ross asked. ;)

calmado venado , Im surprised they only gave you tickets for those, all my friends that did all that BS in watts got thrown in juvy for a few months ,  and the older ones got hit hard with the law

They dropped all charges except 2 at my arraignment. The carrying a concealable, and a loaded firearm in public, stuck for a minute. DA didnt even show, so judge took the horns and wanted to hit me with 2 years, a year each count. Then the DA came in late. Still made a sorry (Im stupid) deal. Then, I lawyared up, and got more cash.... bada bing, bada boom! Dropped to a disturbing the peace ticket. Had to pay un chingo de dinero in fines too, and give up my cohuete but my record stayed clear of any heavy duty cargas.

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #9776 on: November 05, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »
You guys are rebels.

Anyone want all this candy my kids got? I think I am going to go into a sugar coma soon.

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #9777 on: November 05, 2008, 05:11:19 PM »
You guys are rebels.

Anyone want all this candy my kids got? I think I am going to go into a sugar coma soon.

Save it for next year and pass it out.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #9778 on: November 05, 2008, 05:21:08 PM »
Anyone want all this candy my kids got?

<--- raises hand and waves.
I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #9779 on: November 05, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »
Well since I know you are already outside my window looking  in, just come in and get some. CANDY that is.

Marcello I think I will do that, I do have a food saver.