Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Fast-Food Customers gravitating to Chili
« Last post by Darto on Today at 11:55:57 AM »
Watch them close down and leave. They have no other option. Reducing prices is not an option if it results in no worthwhile profit. The shareholders can get a return on money by buying safe US treasuries. And, unless they are nuts, they will simply walk away, sell out, leave California for greener pastures if they can't make a lot more profit than safe investments.

Like I mentioned above, I paid $10.80 for one burrito at Del Taco couple days ago. Not going back there again anytime soon. It's five dollar tasty and they are charging eleven.
Private Firearms Sales / Winchester Marlin Colt
« Last post by amtragi on Today at 11:29:34 AM »
Winchester model 62 excellent condition for its age. $800.00
Marlin 1897 Cowboy excellent condition  $1,200
Colt Carabine 5.56 with Mepro M21 $1,300
Colt Car A3 nato 1/9 HBAR ELITE $1,800.00
Winchester model 06 some body refinish $650.00
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Pooping time scientific study
« Last post by GOEX FFF on Today at 11:22:58 AM »
.org .orifice butt stuff!!  :)

FIFY!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by D-M on Today at 11:21:55 AM »
i'll start to worry after 6 months.

It's been over 18 (roll eyes)

6 months from the start of migration.

Which should have started over 18 months ago.

I'll say this... It's been handled pretty poorly thus far, but I've seen worse. At least the owner is providing updates and seems to now be trying to get his ducks in a row.

All that being said, I've yet to see a full site migration go 100%  smoothly. The ones that went mosy okay were because the people in charge had a fair amount of technical knowledge and were not shy about accepting help that was offered. This hasn't been that, from what I've seen.

There's still a chance it gets pulled off, but come mid-May, if it's up and running, it'll be glitch city if we're lucky. If it's not up and running by then, well.... This place isn't terrible.
These idiots should be protesting the colleges and lenders ripping them off with high costs for a diploma that won't pay them chit in the real world.

these same idiots will be working in the gub, corporate america down to the fast-food chain. not a good picture of america's future.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by LBDamned on Today at 11:16:08 AM »
i'll start to worry after 6 months.

It's been over 18 (roll eyes)

6 months from the start of migration.

Which should have started over 18 months ago.
These idiots should be protesting the colleges and lenders ripping them off with high costs for a diploma that won't pay them chit in the real world.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by My66quick on Today at 10:26:39 AM »
Wordle 1,041 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Off Topic Discussion / Re: So how do we call back YSR Racer?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 10:23:01 AM »
LOL, got permabanned by the Uber Leftist Demonrat Mods over there many years ago over their Obama knob slobbering.

He won't last long

Brad posts pretty regularly on the City-data.com forums.

You may need to log-in to the site to view it, but here's his profile over there.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/members/ysr_racer-153351.html
Selling 2 Magpul MagLink PMAG 30 AK/AKM Mag Couplers

Condition: New in box, never used. Never opened.

$15ea or $20 for both.

Text me if interested: 408-644-8611
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10