Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Maybe the cartels can scare them into not coming here.
Since when did everyone who works for the government become an officer?  The security guy is now an officer?  Was he commissioned by Congress?  Why is there a boot-licking culture permeating in our society?

I think he actually is a LEO with the SJPD.

So a cop, or a policeman, still not a commissioned officer.  And since when did every single policeman become an officer?  Officer denotes a superiority in rank.  A policeman, any policeman, does not outrank me in a civil society.
serious lack of quality avatars in this thread.

One should always be on the lookout for improvements.

Some settle for enhancements. (ahem)

Unfortunately, the concept of 'quality' falls under the catch phrase - "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Or, in the context of 'boobies,' for some, it gets placed under - "More than an handful is a waste." 

While for others, it is said - "Too much is never enough."

I tend to think of it along the lines of. . .

. . . while tempering it with something like. . .

Now, if I can think of anymore cliches which might apply. . . I'll keep them to myself.  I hope.   ;)
In one sense, it was almost inevitable.  Time creates complacence and such is what sets the stage to be taken advantage of as few, if any, remember what 'used to be' and too few wish to 'risk' what they have in a fight over what isn't remembered.

Another aspect, related to Cloward-Piven, is the overwhelming of the system.  Virtually anything/everything is made into a 'crisis,' with each agenda-driven individual/group being primed to take things to the bitter end.

Then you have the 'political class' which became more interested in having power than utilizing it for the common good.  As a result, people were divided into 'groups' and set against one another; often, even when those 'groups' actually shared many goals/aspirations. 

Of course, there is...  Well... A whole lot of reasons.

Did I ever think it would get this crazy?  Yep.

Did I do my best to fight against it becoming so?  Yep.

Did others do their best?  Some, even many in certain instances.

But, there's a reason for the observation. . .

Wanted To Buy / WTB RIA 1911 38 Super
« Last post by Midvalleyshooter on Today at 06:04:28 PM »
WTB RIA 1911 38 Super. A parkerized one, or whatever the black finish is. Thanks for looking
auntiefa, bee-el-em, fentanyl floyd .... anti-jews, pro terrorist, woke crap ... the world is getting more violent and demonic. better believe it that it's going to get worse.
Colorado House approves firearm bills related to liability insurance, dealer licensure - https://coloradonewsline.com/2024/04/22/colorado-house-approves-firearm-bills-related-to-liability-insurance-dealer-licensure/

The Colorado House of Representatives passed three firearm-related bills over the weekend, including what would be a first-in-the-nation requirement for gun owners to carry liability insurance.

The trio is part of a handful of gun bills making their way through the Democrat-controlled Legislature that would place additional requirements on firearm owners in the state.

The bills will now head to the Senate, which has until May 8 to vote on them before the end of session. Only a few gun-related bills have cleared both chambers so far, including one to strengthen concealed carry permit requirements and one to require safe gun storage in cars.

A proposed ban on "assault weapons" passed the House and has been introduced in the Senate, but it is awaiting a hearing with the State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee...
Commies will choose state with list anti gun control attitude and more influence with libtards, will pass this kind of unconstitutional laws and then will use as driver everywhere else. At list this is what I will do. CO one of those states.

Part of the background is how California migrants have infected Colorado politics, changing the playing field to allow for such machinations. 

Colorado is, purportedly, the key to the Rocky Mountain region.  The problem is that it's not just Colorado.  New Mexico is going through similar changes.

What the article didn't really note is what will happen when the 'philosophy' tries to take hold in states like Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho.  As I observed earlier, even in Colorado, there is a distinct urban vs. rural divide on many issues, including guns.  In short, they still have time to save themselves, a situation, which, sadly, is long past in California.
No. A lot of stuff going on, I cannot believe is even a thing to be discussed. All the weird trans stuff, for example. Feckin clown world.
Smited for confused Joe Biden like behavior😂🤣😂

Yes I gave you your first smite.

i could have easily spat food onto my computer. good thing i was done eating my snack when i read this.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10