Firearm discussions > Handguns

XD 9mm 5"

(1/4) > >>

General:
I finally decide to get a 9mm. Ordered an XD9 9401 from Buds. Wish I could have 16 round mags.
Should be fun though.
Springfield 9mm 5 ESSENTIAL Black    $464.00

Dyson:
Man those xd's are a great value. Great pick up op

Bill1957:
Congrats on your pick up. I'm thinking of another 9 mm myself.

CGT80:
XD pistols are great. My brother is running his XD Tac 40 as stock except for some nice grip tape that he also bought for me. My mom's XD is all tricked out with a Cmore red dot, trigger job, etc. My XD Service 40 is tricked out with bomar cut sights (dawson fo adjustable) magwell, very nice trigger, pistol gear slide release, larger mag release, grip tape, etc.

I used it for the dueling tree competition this weekend and last year, and did quite well with it. It fits my hand great.
Mine has a bit of wear on part of the frame after 30-40k rounds (I don't keep track) and I don't know if I even want to send it to Springfield. They are known to reverse good trigger jobs, if they didn't do it themselves. I thought about getting a 40 cal tac, but I would want a bitone version, if they have one. 9mm is good too, but sometimes lacks the power to knock around steel in the competitions where a light 40 cal load can easily hit harder than a 9mm, and yet still feel almost like you are shooting a 9mm.

NorcalEnthusiast (NCE):
I'm liking my XD9 4".  I wouldn't mind getting the 5" but I think next up is an CZ SP-01.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version