Author Topic: Our new home...  (Read 12597 times)

Offline LowThudd

• View Profile
Re: Our new home...
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 06:35:22 PM »
Just a warning though, I tried AplolloBB theme, and it does not have a 'Profile' button on it, so I could not change to another theme. Luckily I had another page open that had not changed themes yet and was able to get rid of it.

Offline Wnick308

• We should all riot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 06:37:34 PM »
All right calguns.org members, how many of you registered with the same user name or went with a different one here?

There are a few infamous calgunners that never registered here, maybe I should of done some identity theft for laughs.

I also noticed the word filter is off here, it's nice we can swear like real adults.  I'm loving the supply of boobie gifs.

The karma feature here is hilarious, I love how no one takes it seriously, and just smote all members.

Other thoughts?

This site is morphing into CalBoobs.
What's wrong with that? With .net down there needs to be something that keeps up from rioting!

Offline Bako88fan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 07:14:42 PM »
Nice to see everyone.  I've had some pretty serious withdrawals the last few days,  especially since mom forced me to go play outside.

Offline Bako88fan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 07:46:17 PM »
All right calguns.org members, how many of you registered with the same user name or went with a different one here?

There are a few infamous calgunners that never registered here, maybe I should of done some identity theft for laughs.

I also noticed the word filter is off here, it's nice we can swear like real adults.  I'm loving the supply of boobie gifs.

The karma feature here is hilarious, I love how no one takes it seriously, and just smote all members.

Other thoughts?

I used the same username. Starting to get sick of this one, though. I think I'll petition to change it. I need some suggestions. 

Offline tbc

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 08:27:46 PM »

Other thoughts?

I used the same username. Starting to get sick of this one, though. I think I'll petition to change it. I need some suggestions.

You can start with username "Ineedsomesuggestions"

Offline hunterb

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 10:11:44 PM »
It's really growing on me.  It seems the members of .net that made the place a cesspool are unaware of this site and it's growing on me.  Reminds me of how OT used to be, just jokes and shenanigans instead of race bating, cop bashing, conspiracy theorists etc.

Didn't you hear .net going down was an attack by the North Koreans?

I like the ghetto site with swear words and boobies.

^^^ This. I Agree Mike. Fuckin' A.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:15:25 PM by hunterb »

Offline Beatone

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 10:20:13 PM »
Along for the ride.

Offline NorcalAF

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 10:46:11 PM »
New playground is nice!