Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Private Firearms Sales / Re: 🔥 For Sale: Staccato P 9mm Pistol 🔥
« Last post by Edap on Today at 04:51:58 AM »
Bump, still available
It's amusing to watch.

People who didn't bother to come to this site during the transition and, evidently, didn't do all that much on the .net site in terms of using the features are now screaming about things.

As a number of us have already pointed out, some of the features they think are 'new' are actually long-time features, just more noticeable with the new format.

I have to admit, it's taking some time to sort through the new formatting in terms of how everything works and some of the new 'features' in terms of visibility are a little irritating; but, if you take some time to work through it, it's not rocket science.  Well. . . at least for the most part.

Once the technical kinks are smoothed out, it's still going to take a little getting used to, although some of the new functionalities are 'good.'

We'll see.

I can empathize. 

My Grandparents had five kids and one bathroom.  At least they also had an outhouse; though, when the snow was deep and it was in the negative numbers Fahrenheit, it wasn't all that attractive an option.   :o

Yikes (to the cold). I cannot survive in that weather.

Is this the grandma that would bake a lot sometimes?

Once you become acclimated to the cold, it's not so bad.  Well, until you get older.  Then acclimation only goes so far.

Yep.  A lot of pies. . . among other things.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Funny PICTURE Thread (MUST be family friendly)
« Last post by Widdle on Today at 03:52:56 AM »

I can empathize. 

My Grandparents had five kids and one bathroom.  At least they also had an outhouse; though, when the snow was deep and it was in the negative numbers Fahrenheit, it wasn't all that attractive an option.   :o

Yikes (to the cold). I cannot survive in that weather.

Is this the grandma that would bake a lot sometimes?
« Last post by Widdle on Today at 03:49:07 AM »
This one is funny because I do this and get paid at the same time:

Sorry it is so large though. I do not know how to make it smaller.

I love this. I only have four kids and have two toilets, which is rough enough!. . .

I can empathize. 

Forgot to snap a pic,

but did a filet mignon, seared scallops, broiled asparagus, and a potato last night.  Have not cooked in a minute, so it was kinda fun.  Still have it!!!
« Last post by Widdle on Today at 03:42:41 AM »

I love this. I only have four kids and have two toilets, which is rough enough!

I do not know if this is particularly funny, but my oldest son packed me a snack for for work and I got a love note taped to the inside of the lid.  :-*
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Cannibal in Las Vegas
« Last post by kustomkat1950! on Today at 03:42:01 AM »
FL Man on bath salts???  Didnt this happen a couple years ago in FL??
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by TrappedinCalifornia on Today at 03:35:04 AM »
At least I'm consistent.  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10