Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Private Firearms Sales / Like New Beretta 92FS - $600
« Last post by dannyk37 on Today at 10:24:09 PM »
Original owner, less than 100 rounds fired. Includes 2 mags, issued manuals, unopened factory cleaning kit, beretta barrel lock, after market lock box with key (no original case). Located in Orange County. Meet at FLL in Orange/Tustin area. $600
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Bewb bouncing avatar! Vote for the best!
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 10:19:06 PM »
Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 10:01:53 PM »
.net OT sucks (Im stupid). Same ol boring Ukraini freaks,
PPK S , perfect condition .low round count , Comes with  Factory case , papers , manuals , (2) mags . Meet at FFL Inland Area , High Desert , or Simi Valley . Buyer pays all fees . NO trades please. Contact for photos . Thank you...

Private Firearms Sales / CZ Customs AO1
« Last post by ajchin331 on Today at 09:41:29 PM »
CZ Customs A01 9mm Handgun

$2,900.00
Region: NorCal
Condition: Like new
Off Roster

Under 100 rounds, comes with two (2) CZ 10-round magazine. private party transfer. Buyer pays fees. Will travel to any FFL within 30 minutes from Stockton. No shipping or trades.

More info: https://cz-usa.com/product/czc-a01-ld-by-cz-custom-shop/

Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update 4/24/24
« Last post by Casual Shooter on Today at 09:14:30 PM »
Posting this for general info.

.net works with the Safari browser, but doesn't work (gets DNS error) with Brave.  M1 Macbook.  OS 12.7.4
Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by TheGood on Today at 09:12:07 PM »
.NET is up/running, but so far .ORG is just 'better'  ;)
« Last post by Bar-Ang on Today at 09:03:41 PM »
yes! it's back! alive and kicking baby!!!
I hardly think he's singing if 'for' her, he wrote the song about her in the '80s.  She was the 'uptown girl' in the music video as well.

He's married to another hot blonde that's 1/2 of Christie Brinkley's age (Alexis Roderick), so I doubt he's trying to get her back now.

I don't think he's trying to 'get her back.'

I think it was just about recognizing she was in the audience and the fact that it was about her.

If you watch the video, there's a certain 'interaction' between them.

When you said "Serenades Christie Brinkley" in the title, I thought that you meant he was singing 'to' her.  I didn't see much of that in the video, all I could see was the back of his head, and a woman with blonde hair, I couldn't tell who it was. ::)
« Last post by Casual Shooter on Today at 09:01:13 PM »
Tried to load .net just now.  Getting this error: (for some reason, it's not letting me post the copied text from the error page.

Edit: Says it's a DNS address could not be found.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10