Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update
« Last post by Pinto on Today at 11:03:56 AM »
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Gutter/drainage help?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 11:02:20 AM »
If it were me I'd go under that sidewalk to the other planter as well to keep staining off of the driveway.

But if you don't like digging, yeah just connect to the down spout on the right and T it at the next one then wrap it around the corner ending at driveway. Keep it tight to house and plants will screen it.

I agree too small a planter for the asian jasmine. Just get some nice shade 5gal plants to fill the space.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Backup or migration?
« Last post by D-M on Today at 11:01:33 AM »
Yeah, it seems like this isn't being done by an IT professional and instead by the owner himself. This might be a few days still.

« Last post by D-M on Today at 10:57:56 AM »
I'd be more concerned about the jasmine creeping up the wall and possibly ruining your beautiful wood fascia/paneling. The tree that's already there so close to the foundation (and possibly under an eave?) is also concerning.

Me, personally, I wouldn't plant anything that close to the house. I'd do river rock and if one was dead-set on something living in that spot, a nice concrete pot with whatever in it (so long as it wasn't a creeper or vine plant).
Curious to see how this plays out. I my experience, it's either quick and flawless (that horse has left the barn...) or a giant clusterf*ck where the owner is chasing digital gremlins for months.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
« Last post by gcvt on Today at 10:44:46 AM »
Go underground out to the curb -

https://youtu.be/XZrCVLM8b7w

I'm trapped by the sidewalk and driveway. I just bought some of that corrugated pipe at Lowes. Didn't know I could just connect that to the downspouts with the adapters. I'll do a dry fit test when it cools down this evening.
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Welcome!
« Last post by Maltese Falcon on Today at 10:44:06 AM »
Probably Monday? … for sure, if not completely done by Friday.

Do we have a Bat Channel?  I’m thinking some of the Radio guys can figure out a semi-private CB/UHF/VHF designated CGN frequency we can relatively easily access?

Test run for the Apocalypse…
Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by sealocans clone on Today at 10:21:48 AM »
Are we there yet?   :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10