Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
i expected some problems and i know in time it will be fixed. so far i'm satisfied how fast it's running and getting used to dark mode. i'll leave the complaints to others (although i have few but no big deal) who are not shy to announce them.

I'm kinda hoping the new 'style' Kestryll is working on comes to fruition as it's a close resemblance to the old one.

CGN Style Sample LESS BLINDING WHITE!! - https://www.calguns.net/forum/calguns-net/announcements-and-suggestions/53998715-cgn-style-sample-less-blinding-white

I'm currently using the "Gradient" setting so a good part of the background is darker; but, I too would like things toned down a bit and not just in terms of the 'brightness' if you get my drift.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by TrappedinCalifornia on Today at 02:13:50 AM »
Wordle 1,048 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by Widdle on Today at 01:21:28 AM »
Wordle  1,048 3/6*

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's This, Why That On The Updated Site
« Last post by Bar-Ang on May 01, 2024, 11:15:56 PM »
i expected some problems and i know in time it will be fixed. so far i'm satisfied how fast it's running and getting used to dark mode. i'll leave the complaints to others (although i have few but no big deal) who are not shy to announce them.
I don't have a Hart but I know which one I want. 

And its not the one wearing a bow tie.
Private Firearms Sales / Re: Like New Beretta 92FS - $600
« Last post by silejay1 on May 01, 2024, 10:22:33 PM »
Hello i am interested in the beretta! please email me pics/details at seanile723@gmail.com or text to 8185700256

Thank you!
7472 if you have to put it in manually.

Thanks guys.
Private Firearms Sales / Re: For Sale Glock 43 and Wilson Combat EDC-X9
« Last post by pewpewpew on May 01, 2024, 12:20:50 PM »
Dropped the price on both. Looking to move these pretty quickly so all decent offers will be considered.
BTT
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10