Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200649 times)

Offline ColdSteel14

• Hat Dancer.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #4620 on: October 22, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »

Evening gents...  How's it been?

How many more days on the lowers?
Next Monday!

Hows it hanging CS?  I missed you?  Set/spring any traps today? TS next mon maybe? 
Lets do it!  Taco Surf that is...  I never know what you mean by TS...

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: October 22, 2008, 06:08:15 PM »
So what is everyone making for dinner tonight? I am thinking of grilling up some tbone steaks. and a nice bottle of white wine

Frozen pizza and iced tea.  I have to head back out to a job in few hours or so.

I could live on Iced tea. Sweet tea is the best.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: October 22, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »
What brand?

So what is everyone making for dinner tonight? I am thinking of grilling up some tbone steaks. and a nice bottle of white wine

Frozen pizza and iced tea.  I have to head back out to a job in few hours or so.

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »
Say the word sister -

If you really want it - I am going there in a week and can pick it up for you -

1020 flight leaving SFO and arriving at 1143 pm tonight....I'll have the 2 cakes, brownies and wine in hand!  hows that sound?

DEAL

il pick you up from LAX ?

LOL I wish!  I got a final to study for......tommorrow I could fly down and ship it back up tho.....

seriously this could work out!

Ill make the cakes and brownies tonight, study, take my final, hop on a plane, give em too ya, have saigon bring them back....its a win win for everyone! 

I don't think he will go for it....he said it had to be today.

What if I added too it? 
2 hot milk cakes, 1 pan of brownies, 1 bottle of wine, 1 slurpee (you drive I'll pay) and a doughnut from 7-11?!

If it dosent sell by when saigon comes down to socal ,  we can trade, theres no need for you to fly down just ship the food who cares lol
*DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care..

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
Tran-sexual -

Evening gents...  How's it been?

How many more days on the lowers?
Next Monday!

Hows it hanging CS?  I missed you?  Set/spring any traps today? TS next mon maybe? 
Lets do it!  Taco Surf that is...  I never know what you mean by TS...

Offline ColdSteel14

• Hat Dancer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
Home manufactured pizza and bud light...  FTW!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:54 PM »
[

Oh yes...

Sweet tea is good, they used to serve it my my ship in the USN.  Chick fil A has it too,can be bought by the gallon. 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: October 22, 2008, 06:10:22 PM »
What brand?

You have to make it

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: October 22, 2008, 06:11:00 PM »
Tran-sexual -

[by TS...
[/quote]

Haha Saigon.  Do you know TV, CBT,as well? 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: October 22, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »
It's not going to sell in this economy -

If it dosent sell by when saigon comes down to socal ,  we can trade, theres no need for you to fly down just ship the food who cares lol
[/quote]

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: October 22, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »
Yes, but from what source?

What brand?

You have to make it

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: October 22, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »
What brand?

You have got to be kidding me, What brand? Homemade is the best ever. Lipton with a cup of sugar, boiled then cooled on ice.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: October 22, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »
That's what I meant - Iced green tea - Quite refreshing.

What brand?

You have got to be kidding me, What brand? Homemade is the best ever. Lipton with a cup of sugar, boiled then cooled on ice.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: October 22, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »

What brand?

You have to make it

I use Lipton tea.  I make it hot.  I stir in the sugar until no more will dissolve, then chill it.  Its pretty sweet, sweeter than any soda.  Its nice once in a while, but has too much sugar.

My black roommate makes koolaid the same way.

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: October 22, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »
Say the word sister -

1020 flight leaving SFO and arriving at 1143 pm tonight....I'll have the 2 cakes, brownies and wine in hand!  hows that sound?

DEAL

LOL I wish!  I got a final to study for......tommorrow I could fly down and ship it back up tho.....

Ill make the cakes and brownies tonight, study, take my final, hop on a plane, give em too ya, have saigon bring them back....its a win win for everyone! 

What if I added too it? 
2 hot milk cakes, 1 pan of brownies, 1 bottle of wine, 1 slurpee (you drive I'll pay) and a doughnut from 7-11?!

actually my step dad works for united....so I fly really cheap....like I would spend more on the cake and brownies and slurpee and doughnut than the flight....I Live in Livermore, in 7th grade I flew to fresno to visit my best friend who moved there....it was cheaper than driving....comming back SFO was clouded in....So I went to LAX and chilled for a few hours....tried for vegas, but beng like 13 and alone it was frowned upon....plus LAX had more SFO flights.  I almost didn't make it on board the last one....My stepdad told me to go to a gate for a NY flight to see talk to the attendants in case I needed to get on the flight....apparently his plan was for me to fly and sleep on a plane that night if I couldn't get home....he was gonna fly down and we would go together.....but the fog lifted and I went back home....kinda sucked!! I was looking forward to going to NY!

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4635 on: October 22, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »
Karma swinging -

Offline Kestryll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Calguns.net
« Reply #4636 on: October 22, 2008, 06:15:48 PM »
Just a heads up, I'm finding pictures here that are going to get this thread closed.
They've been deleted  but remember the rules.
Off color pics are bad enough but insulting pics?
Seriously?
"The problem with ‘post-modern’ society is there are too many people with nothing meaningful to do, building ‘careers’ around controlling the lives of others and generally making social nuisances of themselves. They justify their meddling by discovering social ‘problems’ and getting the media to mag

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: October 22, 2008, 06:17:13 PM »
Just a heads up, I'm finding pictures here that are going to get this thread closed.
Seriously?

I could have deleted them for you...

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: October 22, 2008, 06:17:35 PM »
Thanks for the Youtube -

Seriously?

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: October 22, 2008, 06:18:41 PM »
I remember flying in helicopters when I was just a young lad - Fun.

[actually my step dad works for united....so I fly really cheap....like I would spend more on the cake and brownies and slurpee and doughnut than the flight....I Live in Livermore, in 7th grade I flew to fresno to visit my best friend who moved there....it was cheaper than driving....comming back SFO was clouded in....So I went to LAX and chilled for a few hours....tried for vegas, but beng like 13 and alone it was frowned upon....plus LAX had more SFO flights.  I almost didn't make it on board the last one....My stepdad told me to go to a gate for a NY flight to see talk to the attendants in case I needed to get on the flight....apparently his plan was for me to fly and sleep on a plane that night if I couldn't get home....he was gonna fly down and we would go together.....but the fog lifted and I went back home....kinda sucked!! I was looking forward to going to NY!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: October 22, 2008, 06:19:54 PM »
I feel so fat.  I just ate a whole DiGiorno pizza.

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »
Say the word sister -

DEAL

What if I added too it? 

actually my step dad works for united....so I fly really cheap....like I would spend more on the cake and brownies and slurpee and doughnut than the flight....I Live in Livermore, in 7th grade I flew to fresno to visit my best friend who moved there....it was cheaper than driving....comming back SFO was clouded in....So I went to LAX and chilled for a few hours....tried for vegas, but beng like 13 and alone it was frowned upon....plus LAX had more SFO flights.  I almost didn't make it on board the last one....My stepdad told me to go to a gate for a NY flight to see talk to the attendants in case I needed to get on the flight....apparently his plan was for me to fly and sleep on a plane that night if I couldn't get home....he was gonna fly down and we would go together.....but the fog lifted and I went back home....kinda sucked!! I was looking forward to going to NY!

oh shit sweet, screw the cake and whatnot! hook it up with some tickest!! lol i mean not full tickets maybe just a discount on some ? i wanna go to new york sometime next year if you can get me a good deal for 2 tickets il send the rifle with saigon
*DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care..

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:40 PM »

[actually my step dad works for united....so I fly really cheap....like I would spend more on the cake and brownies and slurpee and doughnut than the flight....I Live in Livermore, in 7th grade I flew to fresno to visit my best friend who moved there....it was cheaper than driving....comming back SFO was clouded in....So I went to LAX and chilled for a few hours....tried for vegas, but beng like 13 and alone it was frowned upon....plus LAX had more SFO flights.  I almost didn't make it on board the last one....My stepdad told me to go to a gate for a NY flight to see talk to the attendants in case I needed to get on the flight....apparently his plan was for me to fly and sleep on a plane that night if I couldn't get home....he was gonna fly down and we would go together.....but the fog lifted and I went back home....kinda sucked!! I was looking forward to going to NY!

LOL I think I asked to go to Australian and Hawaii actually....he said NO cause I needed a passport and my mom would kill him for sending me to hawaii before she ever got to go. 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:57 PM »
You bake em -

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: October 22, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »

What brand?

You have to make it

I use Lipton tea.  I make it hot.  I stir in the sugar until no more will dissolve, then chill it.  Its pretty sweet, sweeter than any soda.  Its nice once in a while, but has too much sugar.

My black roommate makes koolaid the same way.

You have to get the sugar right, I find that a  1/2 cup -a cup is just about right.

Your roommates koolaid sounds way too sweet. I dont think my kids have ever had koolaid, I dont buy it.

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: October 22, 2008, 06:21:54 PM »

Its not delivery its DiGiorno

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: October 22, 2008, 06:22:10 PM »
You should really take advantage of that benefit and go places - Oppertunity of a lifetime. Enjoy life.

LOL I think I asked to go to Australian and Hawaii actually....he said NO cause I needed a passport and my mom would kill him for sending me to hawaii before she ever got to go. 

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: October 22, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »
Say the word sister -

DEAL

What if I added too it? 

oh shit sweet, screw the cake and whatnot! hook it up with some tickest!! lol i mean not full tickets maybe just a discount on some ? i wanna go to new york sometime next year if you can get me a good deal for 2 tickets il send the rifle with saigon

can't....immediate family only.  Plus they are sensitive to "buddy passes" it was rumored thats how some 9-11 terrorists got tickets....I think it was false, but they don't mess around with that kinda stuff! 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: October 22, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »
Steph is calling me for dinner - Have fun everyone.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: October 22, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »
Green tea FTW, I need to try to make it. 

I sweeten tea with weird stuff like honey powder, sugar in the raw.  I want to try agave syrup, good in coffee.