Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200172 times)

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #9600 on: November 05, 2008, 12:57:08 AM »
anyone get my text?

Which one?  is it like a special Moonclip one?
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9601 on: November 05, 2008, 12:57:33 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27539428/

Not looking too good for McCain.

Dems are taking a majority in the House and Senate, too

Goodbye gun rights :'(

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9602 on: November 05, 2008, 12:58:23 AM »
Any chance CA will go to McCain??

Sent you one back.

racist, lol ;D

Oh yeah,lol, when I walked out of polling place. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9603 on: November 05, 2008, 12:59:19 AM »
I propose to you guys that the electoral college is unconstitutional.  The president should be elected by a popular vote.

Hey Marcelo, I'm interested in who you voted for.  Union guys typically go Democratic.  All the union places I go are super pro Democratic, political posters in the break rooms and common areas...

You don't have to answer if you don't want to.  I don't want this thread catching on fire because of all the flaming posts...

Ah, you know me bro. I'll answer, I dont give a feeezy! I voted McCain

And no on 8 I'm sure ;D

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9604 on: November 05, 2008, 12:59:47 AM »
Alright fellas, be right back. Gonna hit Costco. Gotta get some chit.
Laters

I wanna eat there soon.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9605 on: November 05, 2008, 01:02:28 AM »
Saigon, I heard one of Obama's priorities is to double the minimum wage in his first 100 days.
Wont matter, illegals in many industries will work under the table for less. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9606 on: November 05, 2008, 01:03:47 AM »
Moonclip has not been on since Sunday - Hope he's OK -

Awww!  Someone noticed!  Special K for you as always, well actually, I only gave it to you a lot once I met you, I tend to give more K to people I meet. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9607 on: November 05, 2008, 01:04:39 AM »
Ross - Do you work with wood a lot? Thinking about sanding and refinish my Garand stock -

I work with my wood as often as I can. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9608 on: November 05, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »
Moonclip has not been on since Sunday - Hope he's OK -

hes out hunting

And it wasn't a trap even!  And Lil bean, I told you to tell the TANners earlier I was doing so and to say hi for me, you are such a flake ::) :D

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9609 on: November 05, 2008, 01:07:14 AM »
okay, so I've got 4 lowers on order, and I'm going to pick up a 10/22.  I can go start my DROS now right?  The dealer doesn't need actual serial numbers to start a DROS, right?  I realize that some FFL's might require it, but does the ATF require the S/N's???????????

Thee has been discussion at .net about this recently, seems DOJ might require the gun to be at the shop.  This seems an area of confusion for FFLs.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9610 on: November 05, 2008, 01:08:22 AM »
That's the big issue - Guys like you would take away those jobs meant for first timers, highschoolers, ect. -

Minimum wage in San Francisco is will be 9.79 this January - Even thought it's high - You can't expect to have a family with this money -

[
[/quote]

Illegals can, they live in packs and pool their money to buy a home sometimes, part of the reasons for the bank failures. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9611 on: November 05, 2008, 01:10:26 AM »
LOL - Lots of beers to I hope -

C'mon over guys..  I have pitchforks...
I don't do drinking and revolting...

alcohol isn't conducive to sight alignment, sight picture, breath, relax, aim, slack, squeeze.

Alcohol calms my nerves and reflexes. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9612 on: November 05, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9613 on: November 05, 2008, 01:14:18 AM »
[If you insist :)

Nice M1A, I  like the full size and scout ones best, I don't really like SOCOMS and Chinese ones.lol

Just messing with you, great pic, hope you did not get a rug burn!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9614 on: November 05, 2008, 01:15:05 AM »
Have a great night everyone - I will now go drown my sorrows with everyone of you on my mind -
Good night, don't mix or you'll end up with a hangover!

I had rum and brandy tonight, with chocolate cake :o

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9615 on: November 05, 2008, 01:16:33 AM »
MOAR!!!!
Now now, settle down... JK.  :)
 The rest can't really be put up on a public forum!

Such a tease... I show and tell you guys everything!

I have some very... naughty pics of myself I send my bi female friend, she loves them, they involve bananas, bagles, ect. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9616 on: November 05, 2008, 01:18:28 AM »
The photographer was a she :)
Yes, I <3 my M1A. Though I need to wear a pad or something, because when i flipped up the shoulder stock thing while shooting prone, it gave me a gnarly bruise on my collarbone.  :(
Anyone know how to alleviate this?

A shooting vest with a padded shoulder?  Isn't the length of pull on a M1A excessive for you though?

And the pic was taken by a female :o  This gets even better!  Youre the greatest :)

Offline technique

• View Profile
« Reply #9617 on: November 05, 2008, 01:37:22 AM »
MOONCLIP RANT LIKE A MO FO.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9618 on: November 05, 2008, 06:19:35 AM »
[Now that i have noticed, chuck, e. cheses are almost always packed when it rains

My dad says it smells like feet there.  And he sure used to look more rat like!  I hate rats. 

Imagine how mucha soda was spilled on that carpet, how many sweaty little kids crawled through those balls.  We pulled all of the booths out weekly to clean.  That didn't happen in most places.  I used to find all sort of pizza crust and other goodies tucked back there...

They worked on softening his rat image over the years, dropping the tail, shortening the snout, enlarging the eyes.  Lately they have been projecting him as a teenager or pre-teen.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9619 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:52 AM »
they deleted the drugs and beer thread

Huh?  Do tell more! 

Beer=Tecate

deugs,hmmm, hard choice, but I guess coke or an opiate like codeine :D Most of the hallcinate ones are for white people :D  This is mentioned in the Reno 911 movie!

This guy was going to see his friend who had been hurt.  His friend was taking morphine pills.  The guy was going to drink a six pack and take half of one of his buddies pills.  He was talking about doing something illegal that could possibly result in his death.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9620 on: November 05, 2008, 06:31:33 AM »
Good morning Ross!  I see you are reading my rant, I will rant more soon ;D  BTW when I 1st pictured you before your infamous .net PM of your...package, I thought of you like the guy from American History X, the exterminator,lol.

BTW, what is the nastiest creature to exterminate?  And I am dreaming of the honey you will get for me one day...

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9621 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:54 AM »
[They worked on softening his rat image over the years, dropping the tail, shortening the snout, enlarging the eyes.  Lately they have been projecting him as a teenager or pre-teen.

I wonder why a rat was chosen for mascot in 1st place and why he was so rat like?  Illegals and their spawn love it there too for some reason. 

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9622 on: November 05, 2008, 07:01:27 AM »
How expensive is 1st DUI?  I think I am going to hire Lil bean to be my driver when it is raining and I am drinking, otherwise I usually ride my motorcycle locally to bars. 

I wanr to do a local TAN bar meet in Seal Beach maybe. 

$250 towed truck
$1500 lawyer, though I've heard the trend these days is closer to $5,000
$2500 fine
$100 victims restitution fee
$100 MADD class
$440 alcohol classes/group therapy(could be more, up to the judge the length of the program)
$???  insurance.  Varies.  Mine went from about $100/mo to $450/mo the first year, has come down since
$100 DMV fee to get your license re-instated.  It is suspended shortly after a DUI arrest, min 30 days
$100 DMV fee license re-instated.  Is is suspended again after the court conviction, but you can get it back right away

Your results may vary.  I got through mine pretty easily, didn't screw anything up, made all my classes on time and kept my job that requires me to drive for a living.  I did however have to take classes and tests for work that I had to pay for out of pocket here and there.  I was on probation at work for 24 months and subject to random alcohol and drug testing.  Yes, they randomly call you at any time and you have 1 hour to go to a clinic of their choice and take an alcohol and drug test.  They do call at 6AM central, yes, 4AM here.

One of the guys in my class that was in the military had his last paygrade or pay raise taken away.

So for me, in the first year, a DUI cost me $8,690.  And you know what they say about problems that you can write a check for.

A coworker of mine got a DUI about 3 months ago.  His BAC was .230  Its pretty hard to get that high without dying.  He had other drugs in his system as well.  He was remanded into a 6 month program at additional costs, and 80 hours of community service on top of that.

Many of the guys in my classes had two or three drinks with dinner somewhere before driving home.  They were then hit by another motorist.  Every time they were charged with a DUI and found to be at fault in an accident that clearly was not their fault.  One of they guys had a UPS truck run a red light and hit him, and numerous witnesses to it...  Still his fault.

Those are pretty simple misdemeanor DUIs.  Just a slap on the wrist, a hiccup in your life, and hopefully you can learn something from them.

But, you could just as easily end up my like my good buddy I went to highschool with.  He got drunk, failed to stop at a red light, and rear ended a jeep.  The Jeep hit a small pole that bent, and flipped the Jeep over.  Both guys in the jeep were not wearing their seatbelts.  One guy was thrown clear and killed when he hit the ground.  The other guy wasn't so lucky.  He was partly crushed by the jeep, and would have survived.  But, the jeep caught on fire and he burned to death.

His parents sold their house to pay for his lawyer/court/jail fees.  The lives of three young men have been lost.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:20:33 AM by RossRinSD »

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9623 on: November 05, 2008, 07:15:45 AM »
Ross - Do you work with wood a lot? Thinking about sanding and refinish my Garand stock -

Sorry Saigon, I totally missed this post.  I like to do projects and sometimes they involve wood, but I wouldn't claim to know anything more than a regular joe.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9624 on: November 05, 2008, 07:19:22 AM »
Good morning Ross!  I see you are reading my rant, I will rant more soon ;D  BTW when I 1st pictured you before your infamous .net PM of your...package, I thought of you like the guy from American History X, the exterminator,lol.

BTW, what is the nastiest creature to exterminate?  And I am dreaming of the honey you will get for me one day...

The nastiest is usually the cockroaches.  The bugs and rats don't bother me so much anymore.  Its the conditions of the place with the infestation that get to me.  How can a business operate with cockroaches so bad that they fall into the soup, or run across the delivery window and peoples food???

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9625 on: November 05, 2008, 07:22:57 AM »
[They worked on softening his rat image over the years, dropping the tail, shortening the snout, enlarging the eyes.  Lately they have been projecting him as a teenager or pre-teen.

I wonder why a rat was chosen for mascot in 1st place and why he was so rat like?  Illegals and their spawn love it there too for some reason. 

Sunday mornings, after church.  All the little kids running around in their Sunday best.

The worst is when the YMCA groups come, we should of had security when the Headstart kids came.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9626 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:38 AM »
How expensive is 1st DUI?  I think I am going to hire Lil bean to be my driver when it is raining and I am drinking, otherwise I usually ride my motorcycle locally to bars. 

I wanr to do a local TAN bar meet in Seal Beach maybe. 

.  His BAC was .230  Its pretty hard to get that high without dying. 

Many of the guys in my classes had two or three drinks with dinner somewhere before driving home.  They were then hit by another motorist.  Every time they were charged with a DUI and found to be at fault in an accident that clearly was not their fault.  One of they guys had a UPS truck run a red light and hit him, and numerous witnesses to it...  Still his fault.

I think death is for sure .50, .40 is real bad though, .30 is unconsious except for bad alkies, ambulance is claled for them I think at this level even if awake due to it being very dangerous, I think I have been at .23 in my more alcoholic days before and been ok.  I can drink a lot. 

The stuff with being DUI with just a few drinks and someone else being totally at fault is pretty much total BS it seems and unfair.  Especially if an illegal hits you. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9627 on: November 05, 2008, 07:27:20 AM »

Sunday mornings, after church.  All the little kids running around in their Sunday best.

The worst is when the YMCA groups come, we should of had security when the Headstart kids came.

I heard YMCA and In the Navy earlier on You Tube as my mom and sis were talking about the Village People,I think I am 5% gayer now ::)

I want the hat the biker wears.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9628 on: November 05, 2008, 07:30:28 AM »

Sunday best, like little alligator cowboy boots and cowboy hats? ::)

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9629 on: November 05, 2008, 07:43:41 AM »

Sunday best, like little alligator cowboy boots and cowboy hats? ::)

Some of the boys even had spurs and the big old belt buckle, lol

and fat little 6 year old girls with their junk hanging out, dressed like little hookers.