Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200326 times)

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #9810 on: November 05, 2008, 06:59:23 PM »
Dems got a lot of power this time around.  House and Senate majorities along with the White House.

I've got all these home made guns.  The ban goes into effect, do I register them or put them away?  I want to comply with the law, and not own anything illegally.

But, registration is the first step in a long staircase that leads to confiscation.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9811 on: November 05, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
OK - Good enough for me - After we learn more about which to buy - Let everyone know -

Don't know - You guys have the build procedure down? Should I stock up on a few kits too -

thank God we can clique on something.

I'm going to order some sten kits, prices are going up faster than gas prices.

Why is a sten mkII so much cheaper?

heck no, I don't know anything about the gun.  I just want one.  Even if I don't build it, parts kits are an investment.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9812 on: November 05, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »
I don't believe we'll ever get our guns taken away from us -

The middle Americans have spoken - Not important what color you are - Just get us out of this mess - People voted with their wallets in this election -

Kind of interesting that they passed prop 8 but voted for Obama -

Dems got a lot of power this time around.  House and Senate majorities along with the White House.

I've got all these home made guns.  The ban goes into effect, do I register them or put them away?  I want to comply with the law, and not own anything illegally.

But, registration is the first step in a long staircase that leads to confiscation.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9813 on: November 05, 2008, 07:11:15 PM »
I don't believe we'll ever get our guns taken away from us -

The middle Americans have spoken - Not important what color you are - Just get us out of this mess - People voted with their wallets in this election -

Kind of interesting that they passed prop 8 but voted for Obama -

I don't think they will take them either.  But, I don't want to leave myself open and not cover my rear.  I also have to plan for my children's future as well.

I agree that Obama has bigger fish to fry than chisel away at the 2nd.  McCain didn't have a chance this time around.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:13:18 PM by RossRinSD »

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9814 on: November 05, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »
What - Ross, you had said your roads does not include marriage - What am I hearing here, change of heart -

I don't think they will take them either.  But, I don't want to leave myself open and not cover my rear.  I also have to plan for my children's future as well.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9815 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:06 PM »
What - Ross, you had said your roads does not include marriage - What am I hearing here, change of heart -

No change of heart.  Just planning for SHTF scenario :D of a pregnant GF.  There was a girl or two I would have married in a heartbeat.

I just found a cheap Sten MKIII parts kit.  Messaged the guy to purchase it

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9816 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:35 PM »
Ross and Randall LOVE hamsters, or is that gerbils, I get the two confused?

The last time we tried to show you the difference in how they feel, you said you could not feel the difference between the gerbil and the hamster.
We think you spent too much time "under way"...

Nah, we had girls on my ship, I almost married one of them! 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9817 on: November 05, 2008, 07:28:20 PM »
Hey, just been over at .net.
Cav Trooper is going to give Boo his RIA 45 'cause of a bet he made on who would win the election.
Much honor to Cav Trooper.
Boo should let it slide, though.

CavTrooper is a stand up dude, he will stand by his word.  Where are the pics?  Or are they up, I have,'t read everything yet.  Still having computer issues?  Ojidan, wil you be attending Angeles on the Veterans day or this Sun?  I will be there on Thanksgiving most likely.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9818 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »
That's just the begining too - They don't know what the hell they were voting for -

I think gun sales and prices are going to skyrocket.

Prop 2 is going to bring us $10/1lb of chicken, and $20/1lb of beef, looks like I am going to make my family vegitarians

Maybe even worse if you prefer to eat kosher meat as I do or halal meat. 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9819 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »
I know what you mean - Planning for a rainy day - A little Ross would be cool -

I saw the Sten buy overthere - Good price - How much are the receivers?

No change of heart.  Just planning for SHTF scenario :D of a pregnant GF.  There was a girl or two I would have married in a heartbeat.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9820 on: November 05, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »
Work is slow, No work today, I am gonna start job hunting today or tomorw to have 2 jobs

As usual you are off and don't want to play with me, and to think I almost bought you a present today...

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9821 on: November 05, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »
You do adapt - For instance in Vietnam - No one wears denim - Too damm hot - Breathable fabrics are key -

[/quote]

True but it is hard to ride certain types of motorcycles, especially Harleys, and look cool doing so w/o denim :D

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9822 on: November 05, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »
A lot of things were captured there - We've been at was since the begining of time -

Finally - Here she is - Bore looks great - Already tore off some skin off on my thumb knuckle sliding the bolt -

Saigon, I have a book that mentioned a M39 captured in Vietnam!

M39 real weird though as it means it was captured by Finns, recaptured by Soviets, and then somehow supplied as aid to Viet Minh or North Vietnamese!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9823 on: November 05, 2008, 07:35:27 PM »
A lot of parents are allowing their kids to dress like tramps at a very early age now - In the mall, there's this store call Libby Lu - Tramps in training there -

Some of the boys even had spurs and the big old belt buckle, lol

and fat little 6 year old girls with their junk hanging out, dressed like little hookers.
Ewww, isn't that weird about the girls? What kind of parents would let them go out like that?? And the costume manufacturers, wtf are they thinking? This just pisses me off.

Very true, remember when that clothes store was selling underwear for little girls with stuff like eye candy and wink,wink on them.   ???

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9824 on: November 05, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »
I know what you mean - Planning for a rainy day - A little Ross would be cool -

I saw the Sten buy overthere - Good price - How much are the receivers?

Not bad $100-$160

http://www.indianapolisordnance.com/sten_mk3.html

seems there are a few options.  Looks like the parts to make sure you can't go FA are the pricey bits...

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9825 on: November 05, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »
The restaurant bus have the thinnest margin - Do what you can to save the account - It'll pay off in the long run - They will remember -

[
[/quote]

I think the grocery industry is worse, like a few % in most items.  What is it in restaurants?  I know a order of hash browns or oatmeal is much cheaper to eat at home but of course all the overhead eats the profits. 

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: November 05, 2008, 07:37:55 PM »
A lot of parents are allowing their kids to dress like tramps at a very early age now - In the mall, there's this store call Libby Lu - Tramps in training there -

Some of the boys even had spurs and the big old belt buckle, lol

and fat little 6 year old girls with their junk hanging out, dressed like little hookers.
Ewww, isn't that weird about the girls? What kind of parents would let them go out like that?? And the costume manufacturers, wtf are they thinking? This just pisses me off.

Very true, remember when that clothes store was selling underwear for little girls with stuff like eye candy and wink,wink on them.   ???

I took one of my younger dates to the mall.  We went to forever 21, just shopping.  Its fun helping a hot chick shop for clothes, I even bought her a few things.  But, not only was she young, she really looked young.  There girls with their dads buying school clothes.  The dads looked like they wanted to kill me.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: November 05, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
Prices have start to climb due to scare buying thought - I will just keep on picking up C&R now -

There's a Eddystone 1917 available - What do you know?

[
[/quote]

I sort of want one, but I'd rather have a Winchester or Remington marked one. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: November 05, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
I took one of my younger dates to the mall.  We went to forever 21, just shopping.  Its fun helping a hot chick shop for clothes, I even bought her a few things.  But, not only was she young, she really looked young.  There girls with their dads buying school clothes.  The dads looked like they wanted to kill me.

Yeah, I have had a friend of gf like that before long ago, One looked like 15 but the 38D's kind of gave it away, some guys really liked her for the real young look she had. 

I went to a hostess club with my creep friend in LA recently, one of the girls really look 12 years old and 90 lbs, I'm surprised the pervs weren't all over that. 

I buy my hot bi friend bras for fun, Ross, you say one of those bras in the pic.  Did you like my "special" pics, and fwd them to your sis and friend?LOL!!! ;D :D ;D :D

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: November 05, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
I spy a cheap VZ58 parts kit over here

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43197&highlight=sten

and another cheap Sten MKIII

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: November 05, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »
We all are a tad off in our ways -

I have hard time justifying a 3 hour drive for a BBQ.  Besides, I'm a socially inept, super shy, and don't want to be gangraped.

My BBQ was not a trap...my home is in La Crescenta, not Westwood.
All who attended survived OK...LOL

We almost got incinerated though :D  And did you notice I was looking for traps when I walked in and I was careful of the attack dog? :D

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: November 05, 2008, 07:46:10 PM »
Neat site - So the end product will be somewhere around 5-6 hundred? If that's correct - Not a bad price -

BTW - I have old Sten mags too -

seems there are a few options.  Looks like the parts to make sure you can't go FA are the pricey bits...

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »
[

Talk about sucks, just found out my daughter is in jail. Guess I will be heading to LA for arraignment tomorrow. I am not going to bail her out or get her a lawyer, can't afford it. She is going to have to deal with it.

That sucks, if you need help with that, let me know, I think female jail in LA is in Lynwood, not to far from me and lil Bean. 

See the thread on .org with gvct has issues with his friends daughter and juvey felony charges? >:(

And yes, more wood was needed at BBQ. 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: November 05, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »
Nice find - I see you're all over it - That VZ in pistol form will be crazy -

I spy a cheap VZ58 parts kit over here

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43197&highlight=sten

and another cheap Sten MKIII

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: November 05, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »
I just got a text today.
Mine are usually kind of good :D

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: November 05, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »
Marcello you are one racist mofo LOL

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally :)

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: November 05, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »
Neat site - So the end product will be somewhere around 5-6 hundred? If that's correct - Not a bad price -

luckee.  I've got a whole mess of mags in a box.  I don't even know what most of them go to.  And they are all junk.  They were in our basement when we lived in Nebraska, the box got wet and I didn't think to do anything about it.  My mom got everything in the divorce, my dad didn't have room for anything in his officer's quarters.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: November 05, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
False - It's reg. you can do anything you want just like an OLL - Now there are "stories" out there of people being harassed because rangers/LEO don;t know enough about weapons law -

Saigon is it true that you cannot take registerd AW to BLM land ? Only offcial shooting ranges ?

But what is more regulated then with a reg assault weapon? 

I know they have to be locked up in trunk or in a case or such wehn transporting,like a handgun, anything else? 

It appears BLM is ok but I'd be leery of it.  Thought it had to be a designated shooting range or somewhere you had permission to be? 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: November 05, 2008, 07:57:45 PM »
first offense. May even get dropped.
Less or more likely with women?  I know in regular mens county jail in LA it is so overcrowded many times minor things or 1st offenses result in little or no jail time actualy served. 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: November 05, 2008, 07:58:13 PM »
It's funny - Sometimes you'll see a post at .net with pictures and the punch line is help me identify these mags -

Is your mom still back there?

luckee.  I've got a whole mess of mags in a box.  I don't even know what most of them go to.  And they are all junk.  They were in our basement when we lived in Nebraska, the box got wet and I didn't think to do anything about it.  My mom got everything in the divorce, my dad didn't have room for anything in his officer's quarters.