Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200107 times)

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #10080 on: November 06, 2008, 12:08:24 AM »
[ahd dude its a joke, change your avatar

why?  Avril is hott, such a pretty face.  And you know they say vegetarians taste better...

because we are doing a turkey day theme now

I don't care too much about it, though I love good pavo, I am going to go try to eat it on Sunday in Seal Beach.

I don't have too much of a family, so most of this decade I have gone shooting on Thanksgiving, probably at Angeles this year, I'd like to do BLM land better though. 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10081 on: November 06, 2008, 12:12:16 AM »
I wish they would not have commercials for places I want to try like Ruby Tuesdays that are not in CA >:(

And ChiChis (I love chichics :D ),seriously, you just don't know. 

I wish we had a White Castle and a Waffle House >:(

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10082 on: November 06, 2008, 12:16:38 AM »
I would like to eat at a waffle house and white castle ,
*DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care..

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10083 on: November 06, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »
I would like to eat at a waffle house and white castle ,

AZ or NV road trip for waffle House, I have never been, Jay Z mentionsit in a rap.

I have never seen the White Castle movies, I have eaten at one before.

The frozen ones sold at Food For Less are ok. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10084 on: November 06, 2008, 01:07:05 AM »
TAN mentioned (again ::) ) in a thread about buying CavTrooper a new gun in .net ot

Kestryll joined in on the fun. :D  Ohsmiley banned for some reason it seemed.  I miss his corrections on spelling ::)

And Kestryll made a post refrencing broomsticks and bodily orifices,lol!!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 01:33:30 AM by Moonclip »

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10085 on: November 06, 2008, 05:08:18 AM »
Random Moonclip ranting=

There is a song called Santa Clause Is a Black Man, look on youtube if interested, it is old. I have a pic with a "Samurai Santa" in Little Tokyo when I was 6 years old or so. 

I have a Helwan 9x19, should I keep it, sell it for $ I could use, or give it to a family friend for Xmas? 

Whats up with that  "I'm In Miami Bitch" song and why do I like the vid? 

I need some sushi and tempura, since I did not get to go to Todai today or yesterday, I will eat some sushi at 7-11 soon. 

The cake was not a lie today.

.net has been fairly active but it is not the same w/o TAN but I kind of like it being over here in a way, makes me feel special or something like the cool kids hang out here. 

I have not shot a shotgun in some time or ridden motorcycles lately, I need to change that soon.  I miss trapshooting, I have never tried sporting clays or skeet though. 

USNchief still participates on .net a bit but can't come over here :( ???

Hard Japanese persimmions are good, taste a bit like pumpkin pie. 

Where is drunkskunk?  I know he is not banned currently, ohsmily is though, not sure why. 

Obamas wife does not look or act very 1st ladyish.

My life would be complete if I could go visit the Swiss,UK, and Israeli Hooters locations. 

I wish someone would take me crabbing(not that kind pervs) and shark fishing. 

I think I have 21 Ruger firearms but I'm not sure, only have like 6 Berettas IIRC but all .22 rimfires and .25acps and a .380. 

I need to shave and maybe get a haircut soon, my fav gf ever was a hairstylist and she would shave me(not there pervs), I miss her. 

Knotts has changed a lot since my youth, I miss those days, I am getting old, can't handle the rollercoasters  as much.  The wishing wells are still behind the store next to the take out chicken place, I threw in a couple of dimes to be on the safe side for getting my wishes :D

I need/want a new leather jacket,helmet, boots but I am poor, don't forget my bday is coming people...

My 1st hunting trip was unsuccessful, I wish I could have a bobcat pelt. 

Who if anyone here is a LA fitness member?

I need to get some sleep, maybe I will count sheep or drink some warm milk(yuk) 

Offline Angie

• View Profile
« Reply #10086 on: November 06, 2008, 07:20:07 AM »
They didn't charge because she is a girl maybe?  Guys will do stuff like that...  Ranges have been sued in junk lawsuits in the old days though for haveing a ladies night though,ask me how I know...

If I was a girl I'd never buy myself a drink(or a round of ammunition) for the rest of my life 8)
Probably, it was her first trip to the range.
That's the attitude in girls I hate, just because the have t*ts doesn't mean the world owes them anything. Girls should take care of themselves.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #10087 on: November 06, 2008, 07:48:48 AM »
In my younger and womanizing years - My favorite is to take women shopping - Oh how much fun that used to be.

Remind me not to take you shopping - Unless it's for guns and ammo -
That's when I really get in trouble, the bargain shopper in me wants to throw as many long guns on a single dros as possible!
Really? Most of my exes HATED shopping...?

Guys, we put up with so much more from them when we haven't had teh sex yet...  Don't we

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #10088 on: November 06, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »
okay, weird dream last night...

Let me preface by telling a story:  My girlfriend like the kisses, little smooches here and there.  She thinks we should smooch for whatever, like if she brings me a soda to the couch, or I get her a napkin, or just whenever.  I don't get it, and when somebody wants something from and I don't know why, my first reaction is to keep it and not give it to them.  Same way with the kisses, the more she wants the less I want to give.

So, the dream.

It was about zombies, except they didn't eat you or bite you.  They turned you buy kissing you.  This must have been a slow burning strain of the virus, because none of them looked or really acted or even smelled like zombies.  They just went around kissing everybody.  My first indication that something was wrong was when other men were trying to kiss me.  They came up my front steps and tried to kiss me on my porch.  I ran out the back door and tried to get away in my work truck.  But the bridges over the river in my park were shut down.  So, I ran over the two guys that were on my stairs and tried to find a way across the river and to get out, but the whole time the back doors of my worktruck were open, and things and bug equipment kept falling out.  Of course, I had my rifle, but only a few bullets.  Thats was all I really remember.

I figure my subconscious is trying to deal with a few things that must be bothering me.

1.  Obviously the GF's kisses.
2.  I think the men kissing was me being wary of Moonclips advances and him sending me pictures of himself.
3.  The worktruck...  I did have the doors come open before, I spilled a bunch of stuff on a busy road, but luckily didn't cause an accident.  It took a long time for me to clean/pick everything up.  I also have other phobias about losing my job because of the DUI and people calling my 800-how-am-i-driving number
4.  I couldn't get out of my neighborhood just like I can't sell my house.
5.  I shot a lot of my ammo up at Broke Back Mountain.  But, I haven't restocked and ammo prices have gone up quite a bit in the last few days/weeks.

I forgot to mention that one of the zombie guys that tried to kiss me was wearing motorcycle boots, blue jeans, no shirt, but a leather sleeveless vest.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10089 on: November 06, 2008, 09:10:52 AM »
Sounds like it was a good dream - Involving love, sharing and caring, even with zombies -

Let me preface by telling a story:  My girlfriend like the kisses, little smooches here and there.  She thinks we should smooch for whatever, like if she brings me a soda to the couch, or I get her a napkin, or just whenever.  I don't get it, and when somebody wants something from and I don't know why, my first reaction is to keep it and not give it to them.  Same way with the kisses, the more she wants the less I want to give.

So, the dream.

It was about zombies, except they didn't eat you or bite you.  They turned you buy kissing you.  This must have been a slow burning strain of the virus, because none of them looked or really acted or even smelled like zombies.  They just went around kissing everybody.  My first indication that something was wrong was when other men were trying to kiss me.  They came up my front steps and tried to kiss me on my porch.  I ran out the back door and tried to get away in my work truck.  But the bridges over the river in my park were shut down.  So, I ran over the two guys that were on my stairs and tried to find a way across the river and to get out, but the whole time the back doors of my worktruck were open, and things and bug equipment kept falling out.  Of course, I had my rifle, but only a few bullets.  Thats was all I really remember.

I figure my subconscious is trying to deal with a few things that must be bothering me.

2.  I think the men kissing was me being wary of Moonclips advances and him sending me pictures of himself.
3.  The worktruck...  I did have the doors come open before, I spilled a bunch of stuff on a busy road, but luckily didn't cause an accident.  It took a long time for me to clean/pick everything up.  I also have other phobias about losing my job because of the DUI and people calling my 800-how-am-i-driving number
5.  I shot a lot of my ammo up at Broke Back Mountain.  But, I haven't restocked and ammo prices have gone up quite a bit in the last few days/weeks.

I forgot to mention that one of the zombie guys that tried to kiss me was wearing motorcycle boots, blue jeans, no shirt, but a leather sleeveless vest.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10090 on: November 06, 2008, 09:11:05 AM »
Good morning everyone -

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10091 on: November 06, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »
I enjoy it either way - Platonic, flirtatious relationships are fun too -

In my younger and womanizing years - My favorite is to take women shopping - Oh how much fun that used to be.

That's when I really get in trouble, the bargain shopper in me wants to throw as many long guns on a single dros as possible!

Guys, we put up with so much more from them when we haven't had teh sex yet...  Don't we

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10092 on: November 06, 2008, 09:15:08 AM »
Definitely - Independent speaks a lot of an individual -

They didn't charge because she is a girl maybe?  Guys will do stuff like that...  Ranges have been sued in junk lawsuits in the old days though for haveing a ladies night though,ask me how I know...

If I was a girl I'd never buy myself a drink(or a round of ammunition) for the rest of my life 8)
That's the attitude in girls I hate, just because the have t*ts doesn't mean the world owes them anything. Girls should take care of themselves.

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10093 on: November 06, 2008, 09:23:28 AM »

So, the dream.

You probably feel smutherd by your GF kissing you all the time, and you think its making you look like a panzy

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10094 on: November 06, 2008, 09:23:55 AM »

I still put up with alot of my gf's BS , even after getting some , dont make no diffrence

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10095 on: November 06, 2008, 09:24:06 AM »
Good morning everyone -

Top of the morning

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10096 on: November 06, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »
I am posting from Compton courthouse >:(  I have jury duty, this blows.  Lil Bean, don't know if we can make it now, maybe manana, place we were suppose to go is closed too >:(  But I know some other places that may have a deal on the gun you are looking for. 

I will try to keep in contact with you. 

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10097 on: November 06, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »
I am posting from Compton courthouse >:(  I have jury duty, this blows.  Lil Bean, don't know if we can make it now, maybe manana, place we were suppose to go is closed too >:(  But I know some other places that may have a deal on the gun you are looking for. 

sweet , im at work, so not sure if its only for the first half, or if its gonna be a full day, il know by noon

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10098 on: November 06, 2008, 09:29:05 AM »
It's all about give and take - Have to find the fine line -

I still put up with alot of my gf's BS , even after getting some , dont make no diffrence

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10099 on: November 06, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »

Girls should leard to take care of themselves, it is an admirable trait and this is 2008.  But guys being guys, girls being girls, this type of stuff will never go away. 

I have spend a lot of $ on women before just because I am a guy ;D

I have known a woman or two that took taking advantage of men to an art form, also known those that were very stupid in the choices of men they made.

Women sholuld not like someone solely on what a guy can do for them, but men should not like a girl solely because of her t*its(guilty as charged b4 on this,lol)

I could go on all day about this sort of stuff, but I don't really have it in me to do so, I'm depressed :(

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10100 on: November 06, 2008, 09:32:32 AM »
I enjoy it either way - Platonic, flirtatious relationships are fun too -

[
[/quote]

They cam be fun, but not so fun when you are not getting any currently or on the regular :D

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10101 on: November 06, 2008, 09:35:30 AM »

5.  I shot a lot of my ammo up at Broke Back Mountain.  I forgot to mention that one of the zombie guys that tried to kiss me was wearing motorcycle boots, blue jeans, no shirt, but a leather sleeveless vest.

WTF ???  You know why I sent those pics of my junk and the food.  And I do dress that way at times on my motorcycle,lol!

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10102 on: November 06, 2008, 09:45:02 AM »
I hope you'll have a full day at work -

sweet , im at work, so not sure if its only for the first half, or if its gonna be a full day, il know by noon

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #10103 on: November 06, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
Morning all. I need to go get me pelo curto.
:) Thank you Sir, may I have another ;)

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #10104 on: November 06, 2008, 09:53:42 AM »
Alrighty I just made a good purchase. I have bought 5 carbine mags to replace the one I have that don't feed right. I am going to get them from that FoothillTom estate sale off of the .Net
:) Thank you Sir, may I have another ;)

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10105 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:15 AM »
Alrighty I just made a good purchase. I have bought 5 carbine mags to replace the one I have that don't feed right. I am going to get them from that FoothillTom estate sale off of the .Net

nice, i was thinking about picking those up for my future carbine

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10106 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
There are some good prices in there -

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10107 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:52 AM »
Barber or stylist?

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10108 on: November 06, 2008, 10:01:34 AM »
I am friggen hungry today - Anybody want some?

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10109 on: November 06, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »
Barber or stylist?

Go to Angie, she is only like 2-3 hour drive away from Big Bear :)

Who is going to the OC gun show later this month with me?