Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200326 times)

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #11820 on: November 13, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »
Shoot .22 -

all right kids, I'm out as well.

Joining us sunday at 1pm at iron sights?

If we get done hunting on time.  But dude, I'm broke as a joke.  $6 in the checking account right now....

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11821 on: November 13, 2008, 10:53:46 PM »
Drop point - That is nice - this is an older version with the glass breaker on her - If you ever want to sell, let me know -

Yep.
Little ball bearing on the tip of the glass breaker.

What is it worth today, new in the box with all papers and the holster?
Date on it is 7/2007.
I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11822 on: November 13, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »
That would be why I want one - Discounts and back door stuff -

Jacques - Your FFL Uncle Paul has got the great deal on 10/22s there - Lucky you SB area guys -

Exactly - But it makes it so much easier to buy though - Do you have plan on getting one? I will someday here -

LOL - Wasn't really by choice I fell into this - But I do like it - I am afraid to get my C&R license - To damm easy to pull the trigger with this web thing - I like the old days - You have to hunt down the thing, would take years -

Not at all compare to others - I've sold off around 20 pieces due to financial need - I've always like the modern weapons but now have an interest in some C&R just due to pricing - For a decent AR based OLL, it'll be around 1k - You can get 3-4 C&R for that.

I am glad you are seeing the light now. Plus you don't have to f'in DROS and give this greedy state more money that it will just waste.:(

That's why I never got mine. Because I would not just buy one Mosin, I would buy a whole crate of Mosins.:)

I got the forms from the BATFE but never filled them out. That's how close I came to getting one.
Impacto on .net got his C&R. But he has a lot of money. He is always buying stuff. I guess it is easy to get. Then you get good discounts on everything.

Yes, I have one on DROS with the Glock right now. I guess I will pick it all up next Friday.

Randal, speaking of the Glock.

I got all the Benelli parts I believe. What will I need for the Glock?

And that Speed Bar I got from Daves Metal Works, not sure where that goes.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11823 on: November 13, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »
You guys should get Chief to go - It's close to him -

Someone get ahold of him.
I don't know how to reach him.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11824 on: November 13, 2008, 10:55:42 PM »
Trodoons are fetching between 375-425 - There's a cult out there for them - Like me -

Drop point - That is nice - this is an older version with the glass breaker on her - If you ever want to sell, let me know -

Yep.
Little ball bearing on the tip of the glass breaker.

What is it worth today, new in the box with all papers and the holster?
Date on it is 7/2007.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11825 on: November 13, 2008, 10:56:02 PM »
Shoot .22 -

If we get done hunting on time.  But dude, I'm broke as a joke.  $6 in the checking account right now....

That's my plan.
I'm DROSing that Ruger 22/45 and the guy said I could shoot it too since we will be at a range...

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11826 on: November 13, 2008, 10:56:46 PM »
Marcelo have his number - I don't -

You guys should get Chief to go - It's close to him -

Someone get ahold of him.
I don't know how to reach him.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11827 on: November 13, 2008, 10:57:17 PM »
Lol its a long story that I dont wanna hash out online
weve made up though
the spark was when I had to work late and couldnt make it over for dinner as planned

That has been a problem I've had with every girl.

Crap would come up with work.  I'd have to stay late, bust the job out, make a little extra money.  I didn't enjoy working late, but then I've got my chick calling me whining and complaining about how I work too much and I'm dissappointing her and we don't get to spend enough time together.

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

This is my job.  I don't enjoy it.  This is how I put food on the table, gas in the car, keep the lights on, roof over our heads.  You guys know the schpeel.  The last thing I need to do is stop what I'm doing to answer the dang phone to listen to her complain.

It's not like she's making dinner.  She wouldn't eat until 8pm.  Well, when you get up at noon, snack all day, you aren't going to be hungry at 6.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11828 on: November 13, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »
There you go Ross - Bring some .22s and you guys are set -

That's a good deal you picked up there Randall -

Shoot .22 -

That's my plan.
I'm DROSing that Ruger 22/45 and the guy said I could shoot it too since we will be at a range...

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11829 on: November 13, 2008, 10:58:41 PM »

Shoot .22 -

That's my plan.

My H&R  ;D

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11830 on: November 13, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »
Never an issue with Steph - It comes with the territory, coming home at different hours and missing every holidays and working every weekends -

weve made up though
the spark was when I had to work late and couldnt make it over for dinner as planned

Crap would come up with work.  I'd have to stay late, bust the job out, make a little extra money.  I didn't enjoy working late, but then I've got my chick calling me whining and complaining about how I work too much and I'm dissappointing her and we don't get to spend enough time together.

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

This is my job.  I don't enjoy it.  This is how I put food on the table, gas in the car, keep the lights on, roof over our heads.  You guys know the schpeel.  The last thing I need to do is stop what I'm doing to answer the dang phone to listen to her complain.

It's not like she's making dinner.  She wouldn't eat until 8pm.  Well, when you get up at noon, snack all day, you aren't going to be hungry at 6.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11831 on: November 13, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »
If it shoots - Bring it and meet everybody and have fun - I'd go except you know this space issue -

Shoot .22 -

That's my plan.

My H&R  ;D

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11832 on: November 13, 2008, 11:01:41 PM »
I got all the Benelli parts I believe. What will I need for the Glock?

And that Speed Bar I got from Daves Metal Works, not sure where that goes.

Glock depends on what you want, but mine is setup as follows:

Stainless barrel (for shooting lead bullets)
Bomar rear sight
Dawson fiber optic front sight
Glock extended slide release
JP extended magazine release
3.5lb connector
reduced power striker spring
stock striker lightened by about 40%
extra power trigger spring
extensive trigger work to get under 2lbs and less than 1/8" of total trigger travel
Dawson heavy magazine well
My own steel guide rod

The benelli speedbar slips under the forend and hangs back to overlap the bolt release button on the receiver.
You have to take the forend off and slide it back over the speedbar to retain it.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11833 on: November 13, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »
weve made up though

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

Yeah, my ex used to call me at work at scream at me through the phone. Mostly because I would have to work late or something. She would go on and on. I would just set the phone in my desk drawer and close it. I could come back, like 10 minutes later and I could still hear her screaming on the other end. It's not like I have a lot of time to listen to that if I am working late.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11834 on: November 13, 2008, 11:06:05 PM »

There were two things good about that deal.
#1, it's the exact gun I have been looking for.
I specifically wanted a MKII without all the funky safeties, not the new MKIII
#2, it was a really good price, especially because it comes with 4 mags.
I went looking on gunsamerica and it should have been closer to $300 with 4 mags.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11835 on: November 13, 2008, 11:07:12 PM »
Well you saved on shipping but have to applied that to gas - Take a small car -

There were two things good about that deal.
#1, it's the exact gun I have been looking for.
I specifically wanted a MKII without all the funky safeties, not the new MKIII
#2, it was a really good price, especially because it comes with 4 mags.
I went looking on gunsamerica and it should have been closer to $300 with 4 mags.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11836 on: November 13, 2008, 11:07:53 PM »
You guys didn't see this while you were in the dating stages?

weve made up though

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

Yeah, my ex used to call me at work at scream at me through the phone. Mostly because I would have to work late or something. She would go on and on. I would just set the phone in my desk drawer and close it. I could come back, like 10 minutes later and I could still hear her screaming on the other end. It's not like I have a lot of time to listen to that if I am working late.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11837 on: November 13, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
weve made up though

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

lol, I used to put them on speakerphone so everybody could hear how stupid they sounded...

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11838 on: November 13, 2008, 11:10:01 PM »

weve made up though

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

It just got progressively worse as time went on.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11839 on: November 13, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »
I've had several GFs lasting for a duration of around 6 years - Perhaps that's my tell tale sign - Going on 5 years with Steph - But we also live with each other -

[It just got progressively worse as time went on.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11840 on: November 13, 2008, 11:12:18 PM »

weve made up though

STOP. WAIT.  BACK UP.

It just got progressively worse as time went on.
Exactly, she was all sweat and what not, then we got married. That was like a liscence to kill. Just got worse and worse for awhile. After a couple years I set her straight. Then it stopped.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11841 on: November 13, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »
I wonder what they do to us -

lol, I used to put them on speakerphone so everybody could hear how stupid they sounded...

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11842 on: November 13, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »
You try hitting her - Kidding, I cannot advocate that - What would you do differently now?

Exactly, she was all sweat and what not, then we got married. That was like a liscence to kill. Just got worse and worse for awhile. After a couple years I set her straight. Then it stopped.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11843 on: November 13, 2008, 11:14:16 PM »
I've had several GFs lasting for a duration of around 6 years - Perhaps that's my tell tale sign - Going on 5 years with Steph - But we also live with each other -

One girl I dated complained all the time that I worked two jobs.  I didn't have time to go to parties, or out to the desert....  But it was all good when she wanted a dirt bike and didn't have the money.  Or, ran out of money in Spain, or we had steaks everynight she came over...

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11844 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »
I wonder what they do to us -

Complain to their girlfriends.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11845 on: November 13, 2008, 11:17:32 PM »
You try hitting her - Kidding, I cannot advocate that - What would you do differently now?

I don't let it get that far.  Act up?  Hit the bricks kid.  I don't have the patience or wearwithall to deal with that crap anymore.  I know better, not all people act like that.

I'm my own number 1.  Let there be no doubt in her mind.  I'm not going to be unhappy.

I also support myself financially, I couldn't or at least didn't think I could support myself before.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11846 on: November 13, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »
[I lived with a girl from 17-26.  Never again.  No reason to.  I get all weird when my girlfriend stays more than three or four days at a time.

Wow!  I only lived with a girl for a couple of months when I was 20, I almost married her,probably better I didn't.  I like living with a girl but I don't have much experience with it so I can't say I'd like doing so as long as Ross!

I didn't enjoy it much at all.  She was a bitter old hag who enjoyed picking fights with everybody.  To her, people showed their love by arguing with you.  I hated arguing, so I would just leave.  To her that meant I didn't love her.

You must have enjoyed it being with her 9 years!  I like the sound of it, but in ways I don't. It would have to be a VERY special girl I'd say for that to work out.  Not many women could probably put up with me :D  Though I am actually very nice to girls and all. 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11847 on: November 13, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »
You best not - She comes around here sometimes -

weve made up though

[

How is working late your fault?  Was it? 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11848 on: November 13, 2008, 11:19:05 PM »
Leeches you have there - Now I see why you don't want to get marry - You live and learn though - I've had quite a few wallet snatchers also - Glad they are out of my life -

Not long ago and ex called and ask me to help her - I asked her where is the baby's daddy? He's unemployed, sitting there on the computer and video games.

One girl I dated complained all the time that I worked two jobs.  I didn't have time to go to parties, or out to the desert....  But it was all good when she wanted a dirt bike and didn't have the money.  Or, ran out of money in Spain, or we had steaks everynight she came over...

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11849 on: November 13, 2008, 11:19:56 PM »

Me too, I don't really even want to shoot!  Just mainly to check out the place and the guns, and have some eats on way back.  I have to maybe meent Gunaria later that day anyways.