Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200726 times)

Offline Kestryll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Calguns.net
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #1380 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »
adding to what problem sweetheart.

Lets not go there...

I don't want to see you give reaosns to be banned over stupidity.  Kes probably doesn't realize that saying is something common in the hood that even kids say and t shirts say, not a threat. 

Actually I know right where it comes from.
When we used that phrase there was a knife, pipe or bat involved and stitches were matched with splints.
"The problem with ‘post-modern’ society is there are too many people with nothing meaningful to do, building ‘careers’ around controlling the lives of others and generally making social nuisances of themselves. They justify their meddling by discovering social ‘problems’ and getting the media to mag

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 16, 2008, 08:37:31 PM »
uhh oh.....god showed up.....:) 

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 16, 2008, 08:37:31 PM »
My weekend is are ready set. I will be blasting at some birdies, duckies and bunnies, that's if I see any. That's way it is called hunting and not harvesting.

Are we invited over to eat some of the bunnies and birdies?

If my brother and I get a bunch, I think we can have a little BBQ at my parents place over in Colton.
:) Thank you Sir, may I have another ;)

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 16, 2008, 08:38:24 PM »
I meant not a threat as used here at least.  If you want to remove my posts in reply the the "snitches get stiches" stuff, I unbderstand.  BTW, did you ever get my PM in .net Kes?  I thought it may have been lost in the shuffle and in all the outtages? 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 16, 2008, 08:39:47 PM »
My weekend is are ready set. I will be blasting at some birdies, duckies and bunnies, that's if I see any. That's way it is called hunting and not harvesting.

Are we invited over to eat some of the bunnies and birdies?

If my brother and I get a bunch, I think we can have a little BBQ at my parents place over in Colton.

Cool, maybe we can have a small TAN gathering there.  Saigon has family in Colton as well and may be down this way soon.  Invite KEs too!  I didn't go to last shoot where he was there and I didnt' get around to introducing myself to him at the NRA meeting we both attended. 

Offline Kestryll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Calguns.net
« Reply #1385 on: October 16, 2008, 08:41:08 PM »
I meant not a threat as used here at least.  If you want to remove my posts in reply the the "snitches get stiches" stuff, I unbderstand.  BTW, did you ever get my PM in .net Kes?  I thought it may have been lost in the shuffle and in all the outtages? 

I saw it I just haven't had a chance to reply. I have about 30-40 i need to reply to but time has been short of late.
I am helping Ben and Oleg with the new THR.us since I have a passing familiarity with vBulletin. That and trying to get CGN back up to speed have been keeping me busy.
"The problem with ‘post-modern’ society is there are too many people with nothing meaningful to do, building ‘careers’ around controlling the lives of others and generally making social nuisances of themselves. They justify their meddling by discovering social ‘problems’ and getting the media to mag

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: October 16, 2008, 08:42:11 PM »

I saw it I just haven't had a chance to reply. I have about 30-40 i need to reply to but time has been short of late.
I am helping Ben and Oleg with the new THR.us since I have a passing familiarity with vBulletin. That and trying to get CGN back up to speed have been keeping me busy.

Coool, no prob, what I figured.  Whenever you get to it is fine, do everyone elses stuff 1st.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 16, 2008, 08:42:45 PM »
When we used that phrase there was a knife, pipe or bat involved and stitches were matched with splints.

Tough hood?  In CA? 

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 16, 2008, 08:43:24 PM »

That is a good thing you are doing. CGN will be back to spped soon enough. The THR issue is REALLY important.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 16, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »

It's not G-d, it's the head janitor.  The king is still here too ;)

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 16, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

It's not G-d, it's the head janitor.  The king is still here too ;)

well he's like god, he just shows up.....
and yes the king is still here :)

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »

Tough hood?  In CA? 

No that's just how it was done back in the day before anybody was quick to pick up a gun. That's the problem with all these little young punks/crooks today. ;)

Offline Kestryll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Calguns.net
« Reply #1392 on: October 16, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »

Tough hood?  In CA? 

I went through Jr. High and High School in Canoga Park, we had some rather prolific gangs, CPA was one.
My friends and I all kind of looked out for each other since we were not in a gang.
I used to carry all manner of bladed goodies tucked in odd places to school and after school.
Some for throwing, some for slicing and some just because they looked scary. ;)

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 16, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

Tough hood?  In CA? 

No that's just how it was done back in the day before anybody was quick to pick up a gun. That's the problem with all these little young punks/crooks today. ;)

god da*n kids these days and their REAAAPPP music!  Buncha hoolagins I tell ya what! 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 16, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
[
god da*n kids these days and their REAAAPPP music!  Buncha hoolagins I tell ya what! 

I commonly listen to rap while posting in TAN :o

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: October 16, 2008, 08:50:16 PM »
so....I just read, BWO got his guns back and THR is on .us now and THR.ORG apparently is collapsing!  Good day for gun folks! 

Offline sorensen440

• Official King of Calguns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: October 16, 2008, 08:51:27 PM »
[

I'm sorry to hear that
Broken dial?

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 16, 2008, 08:52:34 PM »
[

gosh dang kids these days got no respect!  Listen to the old stuff....Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Michael Jackson, June Carter, Chris Ledouxx

Offline Kestryll

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Calguns.net
« Reply #1398 on: October 16, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »

Tough hood?  In CA? 

Ain't that the truth.
We'd beat the crap out of each other and even do a little damage with a blade (throwing stars, knives, etc.) but we weren't out to kill each other, just rough each other up and bleed you a bit.

Now it's drive-bys and pipe-bombs.
It really is more cowardly today.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 16, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
I remember a girl in my drivers ed car always had a knife. I was at South High school. No gangs to speak of in that area then. Surfers ruled.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 16, 2008, 08:53:33 PM »
so....I just read, BWO got his guns back and THR is on .us now and THR.ORG apparently is collapsing!  Good day for gun folks! 

Yeah but BWO still got jerked around on the 1k and the OLL :(  And I need to see what is up with THR.org and .us.  Did .US get to retain all the old postings?  I got a email(3 actually) from .us recently. 

Even witht he TAN drama here, I have not liked the direction of THR and have stayed away, I'd like to go back eventually, a good place,not CA specific/friendly enough though. 

I'm about out of here, everyone stay safe and I'll see you later, maybe even tonight. 

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 16, 2008, 08:53:37 PM »

Tough hood?  In CA? 

Ain't that the truth.
We'd beat the crap out of each other and even do a little damage with a blade (throwing stars, knives, etc.) but we weren't out to kill each other, just rough each other up and bleed you a bit.

Now it's drive-bys and pipe-bombs.
It really is more cowardly today.
K love for being HARDCORE!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 16, 2008, 08:54:03 PM »
I remember a girl in my drivers ed car always had a knife. I was at South High school. No gangs to speak of in that area then. Surfers ruled.
I know a girl that carries a knife in her bra!

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 16, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »
I listen to a little rap as well. We all have our own taste is music as well as in guns and food.

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 16, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »

I carry a knife on me all the time....I live in a suburb.....I usually carry a bigger one in SF or Oakland tho, esp. when I'm working....Its more of a tool and defense weapon...also carry pepper spray too

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 16, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »
We'd beat the crap out of each other and even do a little damage with a blade (throwing stars,

Throwing stars :o  But those are ilegal in CA! :)

Very ninjaish!

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 16, 2008, 08:56:18 PM »
[

I'm sorry to hear that
Broken dial?

Rap is the CNN of the ghetto..

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 16, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »

How did you know I would show up.

Isn't it a major sin to impersonate God. You gonna burn for all eternity for this. ;)

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

How did you know I would show up.

umm....crap.....I guess I gotta find a new Nickname for kes....."daddy of CGN" and such is out....too many ways that could go wrong...hmm....I'll think on that.

Don't worry kes!  I'll come up with something!

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »
I know a girl that carries a knife in her bra!

When my friends and I were taking Kali in Narbonne we had all kinds of fun knives.

The Sheriffs took my sticks one time. They were more upset about those than the 12-pack of beer. I got to keep the beer. Those rattan sticks take a lot of work to get them polished up just right.