Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
There needs to be some really serious smiting going on above for the posts bitching about COVID.
This is a thread about classic Calguns terms and characters, not a "let's bitch about COVID stuff" thread.
C'mon people. If you want a thread to bitch, moan, and complain about COviD, start a thread, get serious about it, and do it right! No one can bitch, moan, and complain about COVID like Calguns can!! Might as well just bitch about CalPers!

LOL, ok mister thread police officer!! YES SIR!!! NO MORE COVID TALK SIR!!!

Since you brought it up, I saw a stupid freaker wearing an n95 today, here eyes were wide with terror.

Here in Florida, I wouldn't even know where to buy an N95 mask LOL. I've been here over 1.5 years and the only places I've seen masks for sale is at Lowes and Home Depot  ;D

I seriously see idiots wearing masks alone all the time here. Such stupid idiot freakers. Do they really think the world is scary and dangerous, for them only? The rest of the world is fine without masks, but these stupid freakers think they need a mask for some reason.

As you know, I LOVE reading Democrat Underground for entertainment purposes...and to know what our enemies are saying. There are whiny gashes over there that say they will never stop wearing masks in public LOL. Imagine living in that kind of fear every day. It's probably wrong for me to revel in their misery, but I just can't help it. It's funny  ;D
Colorado House approves firearm bills related to liability insurance, dealer licensure - https://coloradonewsline.com/2024/04/22/colorado-house-approves-firearm-bills-related-to-liability-insurance-dealer-licensure/

The Colorado House of Representatives passed three firearm-related bills over the weekend, including what would be a first-in-the-nation requirement for gun owners to carry liability insurance.

The trio is part of a handful of gun bills making their way through the Democrat-controlled Legislature that would place additional requirements on firearm owners in the state.

The bills will now head to the Senate, which has until May 8 to vote on them before the end of session. Only a few gun-related bills have cleared both chambers so far, including one to strengthen concealed carry permit requirements and one to require safe gun storage in cars.

A proposed ban on "assault weapons" passed the House and has been introduced in the Senate, but it is awaiting a hearing with the State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee...
Commies will choose state with list anti gun control attitude and more influence with libtards, will pass this kind of unconstitutional laws and then will use as driver everywhere else. At list this is what I will do. CO one of those states.

Part of the background is how California migrants have infected Colorado politics, changing the playing field to allow for such machinations. 

Colorado is, purportedly, the key to the Rocky Mountain region.  The problem is that it's not just Colorado.  New Mexico is going through similar changes.

What the article didn't really note is what will happen when the 'philosophy' tries to take hold in states like Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho.  As I observed earlier, even in Colorado, there is a distinct urban vs. rural divide on many issues, including guns.  In short, they still have time to save themselves, a situation, which, sadly, is long past in California.
Interesting-no single person except people who pass magazine capacity law following it up. I went to 5 different gun stores-you can buy anything and all on display.
Phoc Joe Brandon
There needs to be some really serious smiting going on above for the posts bitching about COVID.
This is a thread about classic Calguns terms and characters, not a "let's bitch about COVID stuff" thread.
C'mon people. If you want a thread to bitch, moan, and complain about COviD, start a thread, get serious about it, and do it right! No one can bitch, moan, and complain about COVID like Calguns can!! Might as well just bitch about CalPers!

Since you brought it up, I saw a stupid freaker wearing an n95 today, here eyes were wide with terror.

Here in Florida, I wouldn't even know where to buy an N95 mask LOL. I've been here over 1.5 years and the only places I've seen masks for sale is at Lowes and Home Depot  ;D

I seriously see idiots wearing masks alone all the time here. Such stupid idiot freakers. Do they really think the world is scary and dangerous, for them only? The rest of the world is fine without masks, but these stupid freakers think they need a mask for some reason.
Private Firearms Sales / Re: Glock 19 (Sacramento)
« Last post by Timgunner40 on Today at 09:45:16 PM »
Bump
Since when did everyone who works for the government become an officer?  The security guy is now an officer?  Was he commissioned by Congress?  Why is there a boot-licking culture permeating in our society?

I think he actually is a LEO with the SJPD.

So a cop, or a policeman, still not a commissioned officer.  And since when did every single policeman become an officer?  Officer denotes a superiority in rank.  A policeman, any policeman, does not outrank me in a civil society.

Don't they call cops "police officer"

Why are they "officers?"  Are they commissioned by Congress?

I don't know why they are called officer, but I doubt they are commissioned by Congress! How about the chief executive officer? Or chief diversity officer? Are they commissioned by Joe Brandon?

Since when did everyone who works for the government become an officer?  The security guy is now an officer?  Was he commissioned by Congress?  Why is there a boot-licking culture permeating in our society?

So a cop, or a policeman, still not a commissioned officer.  And since when did every single policeman become an officer?  Officer denotes a superiority in rank.  A policeman, any policeman, does not outrank me in a civil society.

Why are they "officers?"  Are they commissioned by Congress?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10