Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3208377 times)

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #11850 on: November 13, 2008, 11:20:05 PM »
[I lived with a girl from 17-26.  Never again.  No reason to.  I get all weird when my girlfriend stays more than three or four days at a time.

Wow!  I only lived with a girl for a couple of months when I was 20, I almost married her,probably better I didn't.  I like living with a girl but I don't have much experience with it so I can't say I'd like doing so as long as Ross!

I didn't enjoy it much at all.  She was a bitter old hag who enjoyed picking fights with everybody.  To her, people showed their love by arguing with you.  I hated arguing, so I would just leave.  To her that meant I didn't love her.

You must have enjoyed it being with her 9 years!  I like the sound of it, but in ways I don't. It would have to be a VERY special girl I'd say for that to work out.  Not many women could probably put up with me :D  Though I am actually very nice to girls and all. 

I was too afraid to be a man and walk out and take care of myself.  I didn't think I could support myself.  I had to work 3 jobs when she left.  2 full time jobs and a third at 18/hrs a week.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11851 on: November 13, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »
Have to plant a bug and listen in -

I wonder what they do to us -

lol, I used to put them on speakerphone so everybody could hear how stupid they sounded...

Complain to their girlfriends.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11852 on: November 13, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »
You try hitting her - Kidding, I cannot advocate that - What would you do differently now?

Exactly, she was all sweat and what not, then we got married. That was like a liscence to kill. Just got worse and worse for awhile. After a couple years I set her straight. Then it stopped.

Date for a prolonged period of time. And not move in with them. They can not hold back their real personality forever.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11853 on: November 13, 2008, 11:21:49 PM »
It's when you yourself is independent of others - the aura is there and some women will latch on -

You try hitting her - Kidding, I cannot advocate that - What would you do differently now?

Exactly, she was all sweat and what not, then we got married. That was like a liscence to kill. Just got worse and worse for awhile. After a couple years I set her straight. Then it stopped.

I don't let it get that far.  Act up?  Hit the bricks kid.  I don't have the patience or wearwithall to deal with that crap anymore.  I know better, not all people act like that.

I'm my own number 1.  Let there be no doubt in her mind.  I'm not going to be unhappy.

I also support myself financially, I couldn't or at least didn't think I could support myself before.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11854 on: November 13, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »
There you go Ross - Bring some .22s and you guys are set -

My H&R  ;D

I can bring both of mine if you want.  Range fee at Ironsights? 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11855 on: November 13, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »
Leeches you have there - Now I see why you don't want to get marry - You live and learn though - I've had quite a few wallet snatchers also - Glad they are out of my life -

Not long ago and ex called and ask me to help her - I asked her where is the baby's daddy? He's unemployed, sitting there on the computer and video games.

I've had several GFs lasting for a duration of around 6 years - Perhaps that's my tell tale sign - Going on 5 years with Steph - But we also live with each other -

[It just got progressively worse as time went on.

One girl I dated complained all the time that I worked two jobs.  I didn't have time to go to parties, or out to the desert....  But it was all good when she wanted a dirt bike and didn't have the money.  Or, ran out of money in Spain, or we had steaks everynight she came over...

She wasn't a golddigger, she just didn't know the value of things.  She was 20, had a BS job, her only bill was a truck payment.  She never paid rent, bought food, supported herself...  It just didn't occur to her.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11856 on: November 13, 2008, 11:22:59 PM »
That's what I do - 6 years of dating, everything will come out for both sides - The gal I am with now, we've been together 5 years - This is the one for me -

Date for a prolonged period of time. And not move in with them. They can not hold back their real personality forever.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11857 on: November 13, 2008, 11:23:35 PM »

VERY true.  My plan was not to ask her to marry me until we lived together a year or at least knew each other a full year, I knew even being 20 that her true colors would come out in that time and they did.  We had a female roommate as well, I felt like that show Threes Company!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11858 on: November 13, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »

My H&R  ;D

15 or 20 for your own lane.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:28:35 PM by RossRinSD »

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11859 on: November 13, 2008, 11:24:24 PM »
You've done very well Ross -

I was too afraid to be a man and walk out and take care of myself.  I didn't think I could support myself.  I had to work 3 jobs when she left.  2 full time jobs and a third at 18/hrs a week.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11860 on: November 13, 2008, 11:26:32 PM »
That's a good deal you picked up there Randall -

There were two things good about that deal.
#1, it's the exact gun I have been looking for.
I specifically wanted a MKII without all the funky safeties, not the new MKIII
#2, it was a really good price, especially because it comes with 4 mags.
I went looking on gunsamerica and it should have been closer to $300 with 4 mags.

Was it the exact model you wanted?  Stainless in that configuration?  Intended use for it?  I have the 22/45 6 7/8" blued with the slabside barrel, $230 NIB in like 2001.  It came w/o the rings though.  I should put a red dot on it I suppose. 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11861 on: November 13, 2008, 11:26:32 PM »
My nieces are spoiled by my brother and sisters - One is in school at San Diego State - Her sophmore year they bought her a condo. down there -
It's the Paris Hilton syndrome too -

Leeches you have there - Now I see why you don't want to get marry - You live and learn though - I've had quite a few wallet snatchers also - Glad they are out of my life -

Not long ago and ex called and ask me to help her - I asked her where is the baby's daddy? He's unemployed, sitting there on the computer and video games.

I've had several GFs lasting for a duration of around 6 years - Perhaps that's my tell tale sign - Going on 5 years with Steph - But we also live with each other -

[It just got progressively worse as time went on.

One girl I dated complained all the time that I worked two jobs.  I didn't have time to go to parties, or out to the desert....  But it was all good when she wanted a dirt bike and didn't have the money.  Or, ran out of money in Spain, or we had steaks everynight she came over...

She wasn't a golddigger, she just didn't know the value of things.  She was 20, had a BS job, her only bill was a truck payment.  She never paid rent, bought food, supported herself...  It just didn't occur to her.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11862 on: November 13, 2008, 11:27:25 PM »
That's what I do - 6 years of dating, everything will come out for both sides - The gal I am with now, we've been together 5 years - This is the one for me -

That is good Saigon. Alot of people I know have been married for a very long time (20 or more years). They are still happy and probably always will be. It is not impossible, just takes time to find the right person. Myself? I just make bad decisions when it comes to relationships.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11863 on: November 13, 2008, 11:27:44 PM »
It's when you yourself is independent of others - the aura is there and some women will latch on -

I don't let it get that far.  Act up?  Hit the bricks kid.  I don't have the patience or wearwithall to deal with that crap anymore.  I know better, not all people act like that.

I'm my own number 1.  Let there be no doubt in her mind.  I'm not going to be unhappy.

I also support myself financially, I couldn't or at least didn't think I could support myself before.

Thats another thing I'm worried about.  I have a house, 3 cars that are paid for.  I go to work everyday, bust my butt.  If I marry a girl, I'm giving away half of everything I own, and agreeing to support her for the rest of my natural born life.

How is that fair??

You know how Oji was talking about having an exit strategy for his business plan?  "If you don't have an exit strategy then you haven't fully thought it through."

That's how I see any relationship with a girl.  The guy is gonna get cornholed on the exit.  No ifs and or buts about it.  Pre-nups mean diddly squat in CA.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11864 on: November 13, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »

My H&R  ;D

I can share with you, I am poor too >:(  I gotta stop wasting so much money too.  It has been .22lr for me at last 3 shoots :(

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11865 on: November 13, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »

Well, I'm a bit smarter these days

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #11866 on: November 13, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »

My H&R  ;D

I can share with you, I am poor too >:(  I gotta stop wasting so much money too.  It has been .22lr for me at last 3 shoots :(

I think its $6 for a sharer.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11867 on: November 13, 2008, 11:35:44 PM »

My H&R  ;D

Maybe you can talk lil beans lil sister into buying you ammo instead of paying him back.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11868 on: November 13, 2008, 11:37:00 PM »
Was it the exact model you wanted?

Yes.
5.5" stanless bull barreled 22/45.
The exact configuration.

I don't have a 22/45 and I wanted one.
No particular use for it.
When I move out of state, it's going on a form 1 and getting an integral suppressor made.
That's why I want the bull barrel model so I have more metal to work with.
I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11869 on: November 13, 2008, 11:38:00 PM »
Oh believe me, I've made tonnes of bad decisions, still am just not in relationships anymore -

Now if we can fix the housing problems -

That is good Saigon. Alot of people I know have been married for a very long time (20 or more years). They are still happy and probably always will be. It is not impossible, just takes time to find the right person. Myself? I just make bad decisions when it comes to relationships.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11870 on: November 13, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »
Thanks for the Glock info Randal. I will work on that tomorrow.

See yall tomorrow. I am beat.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #11871 on: November 13, 2008, 11:40:44 PM »

I forgot to mention that my frame is undercut too.
I have fat knuckles and cutting the frame dropped the gun lower in my hand and allowed each finger to land properly in the finger grooves.
I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11872 on: November 13, 2008, 11:40:59 PM »
It isn't fair - Life is not fair - But we should enjoy it however we like to - Ross you can;t compare a business plan with a relationship plans though - It's all about finding the right person -

Thats another thing I'm worried about.  I have a house, 3 cars that are paid for.  I go to work everyday, bust my butt.  If I marry a girl, I'm giving away half of everything I own, and agreeing to support her for the rest of my natural born life.

How is that fair??

You know how Oji was talking about having an exit strategy for his business plan?  "If you don't have an exit strategy then you haven't fully thought it through."

That's how I see any relationship with a girl.  The guy is gonna get cornholed on the exit.  No ifs and or buts about it.  Pre-nups mean diddly squat in CA.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11873 on: November 13, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »
Good night Jacques -

See yall tomorrow. I am beat.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11874 on: November 13, 2008, 11:42:20 PM »
Well I've PM Cheif and then .net crashed on me -

I forgot to mention that my frame is undercut too.
I have fat knuckles and cutting the frame dropped the gun lower in my hand and allowed each finger to land properly in the finger grooves.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11875 on: November 13, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »
Wiser -

Well, I'm a bit smarter these days

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11876 on: November 13, 2008, 11:45:39 PM »
Was it the exact model you wanted?

Yes.
5.5" stanless bull barreled 22/45.
The exact configuration.

I don't have a 22/45 and I wanted one.
No particular use for it.
When I move out of state, it's going on a form 1 and getting an integral suppressor made.
That's why I want the bull barrel model so I have more metal to work with.

Yeah those look nice supressed.  I had the 4" version like yours but I thought it was somewhat inaccurate.  It had a weird serial number like 18-00000 too. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11877 on: November 13, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »
[
Maybe you can talk lil beans lil sister into buying you ammo instead of paying him back.

I'm trying to meet her but he understandably keeps co**blocking me, I don't think he wants biker trash around his sis :D

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #11878 on: November 14, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »
What we need is his lil sis hot friends FTW.
:) Thank you Sir, may I have another ;)

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11879 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:35 AM »
What we need is his lil sis hot friends FTW.

The lil sis is too young I believe.  I think older sis is a substitute teacher(that is sooo hot!) and I'd be pround to meet her friends ;D

Thats ok if he is protective, I prefer the gabachas anyways :D