Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3208356 times)

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #1800 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »
I checked work stuff, bad bad idea. Im actually drinking water, im feeling a little dehydrated, and I cant really drink unless I want to pump and dump. a beer or 2 wont hurt, but a white russian isnt good for the kiddos

VITAMINS!
Slightly burnt toast with very little or lite butter, or grilled cheese (for the salt)
oo and water!
-my step bro got so dehydrated one time they had to give him 2 litre's of fluid....his labs came back and was withing 5 hours of electrolyte shock

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »
You guys never stop do you? Go to bed so friday will be here faster.

Shelly, I wish you were on earlier. We could have talked. I did give you some K though!

Thanks!  I'll return the love!  I'm CRAZY busy right now....got a final and a project outline both on thurs, plus prep for an OR clinical and practice airway stuff....its crazy right now for me!

oo and btw I have cleaned up puke plenty of times.....recently I used tape to hold a chicks hair into a bundle while she puked up anchovii pizza, vodka and soda....boy that smelled GREAT!  and she will lose some hair from the tape, but we kept most the puke out of it.

Thats gross.  I got duct tape in my hair thanks to my brother and his friends when I was a teenager, getting it out was not fun. i had a nice little bald spot for a while. My brother though, My dad shaved his head and his legs and arms for it. And he was grounded for a week.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »
Here, just behind the scene - That thing is cool - I'll see Tech tomorrow and ask - If not Plinkker bringing it donw - I can probably do it end of this month.

1200 hundo is a really good price with 2 rebuild (70 bucks).

Check this out -

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/4651003041

I was wondering if you were still here, or just left the computer on.

Sweet deal.  I gotta save my pennies.  I think I bought that pistol last night, but haven't heard how we are doing the transfer.  I don't want to leave the guy hanging, but I don't know if the deal was done...

Thanks, thats cool to offer.  I don't mind driving a bit, but Fresno ain't gonna happen.  Does a PPT pistol need a 10 day wait?  So driving twice to Fresno...  no dice.

You think that guy would ship them as rebuild kits.  I wasn't even gonna ask him to.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »
[
well then the lesbian girl likes him....how is THAT any better?  He's not gonna get any tail from her!  and it makes him even less cool.....

Seriously....Colin or Clive.....it had potential...

She is maybe bi.  She hangs out with Marcy a lot...

And I am trying to get "some tail" from a bi/les girl currently. 
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:35 PM »
I checked work stuff, bad bad idea. Im actually drinking water, im feeling a little dehydrated, and I cant really drink unless I want to pump and dump. a beer or 2 wont hurt, but a white russian isnt good for the kiddos
Witness my sad story I mentioned on the tweaker breast feeding.  A real "whisky tit" while breastfeeding is a no no.

And who the heck eats anchovy pizza?

I think it was anchovy....or sausage of some kind....hard to tell with all the pink booze in there....

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: October 17, 2008, 12:00:24 AM »
[
well then the lesbian girl likes him....how is THAT any better?  He's not gonna get any tail from her!  and it makes him even less cool.....

Seriously....Colin or Clive.....it had potential...

She is maybe bi.  She hangs out with Marcy a lot...

And I am trying to get "some tail" from a bi/les girl currently. 

Bi and lez are two different things....bi, okay, lez....good luck! 

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: October 17, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »

Shelly, I wish you were on earlier. We could have talked. I did give you some K though!

Thanks!  I'll return the love!  I'm CRAZY busy right now....got a final and a project outline both on thurs, plus prep for an OR clinical and practice airway stuff....its crazy right now for me!

oo and btw I have cleaned up puke plenty of times.....recently I used tape to hold a chicks hair into a bundle while she puked up anchovii pizza, vodka and soda....boy that smelled GREAT!  and she will lose some hair from the tape, but we kept most the puke out of it.

Thats gross.  I got duct tape in my hair thanks to my brother and his friends when I was a teenager, getting it out was not fun. i had a nice little bald spot for a while. My brother though, My dad shaved his head and his legs and arms for it. And he was grounded for a week.

My sister and I were playing around one time as kids.  She wanted me to twist her up in the swing.  I did, and somehow her hair got caught in the ropes.  We didn't realize until she got about halfway untwisted and her hair was stuck.  She had to be cut out.

I also gave her a hair cut as a kid.  Mom didn't think that was cute either.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01:46 AM »

She is more gay but is ok with a guy here and there.  She has a kid.  I love MILFs.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01:48 AM »
My girlfriend bought me an AK bending jig.  I guess that means I need to order another parts kit...  She wants a pink AK.

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: October 17, 2008, 12:02:02 AM »

I am SOO remembering that for my kids!  Knowing my man....they are gonna party worse than Dan did at his BBQ...his quote was "were gonna party like OJ at a white womens slasher party"...LOL Ill always remember that!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 17, 2008, 12:02:24 AM »

She is more gay but is ok with a guy here and there.  She has a kid.  I love MILFs.

I prefer the younger ones, under 21.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 17, 2008, 12:02:34 AM »
[My sister and I were playing around one time as kids.  She wanted me to twist her up in the swing.  I did, and somehow her hair got caught in the ropes.  We didn't realize until she got about halfway untwisted and her hair was stuck.  She had to be cut out.

The sis you are gonna hook me up with or the hot stepsis? 

My mom cut my sisters hair short as a punishment once. 

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:17 AM »

I prefer the younger ones, under 21.

She is only 23-24. 

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »

lock the bedroom door!
"mom I had a bad dream, who's that?!"

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »
omigosh! My dad didnt think it was cute that I had to go around with a bald spot for a while. My brother and his friends did it on purpose. My brother at that time was 17  so my dad made him shave his legs and arms and head and go to school like that, he was made fun of but it was also his punishment, I think i would have just made him shave his head and eyebrows.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:08 AM »
[My sister and I were playing around one time as kids.  She wanted me to twist her up in the swing.  I did, and somehow her hair got caught in the ropes.  We didn't realize until she got about halfway untwisted and her hair was stuck.  She had to be cut out.

The sis you are gonna hook me up with or the hot stepsis? 

My mom cut my sisters hair short as a punishment once. 

The step sister is off limits.  She wouldn't be ANY fun at all, she's a prude.  You better get to work on my sister, I think she has a boyfriend now.

Offline ColdSteel14

• Hat Dancer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:10 AM »
Alright gents and ladies..  Have a nice AM.. 
CS out.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »
omigosh! My dad didnt think it was cute that I had to go around with a bald spot for a while. My brother and his friends did it on purpose. My brother at that time was 17  so my dad made him shave his legs and arms and head and go to school like that, he was made fun of but it was also his punishment, I think i would have just made him shave his head and eyebrows.

I shave my head and eyebrows like twice a month....

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:24 AM »
My girlfriend bought me an AK bending jig.  I guess that means I need to order another parts kit...  She wants a pink AK.

See your girlfriend loves you. Are those exspensive and forgive my ignorance, but what are they?

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:17 AM »

lock the bedroom door!
"mom I had a bad dream, who's that?!"

I have stories like this I know you would not want to hear!  People that have been to cg meets that want to hear them are shocked :o  Ol Moon can tell stories all day and still have more! 

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:30 AM »
Watch out he's posting a pic...

I finally got my Mossy 935 put back together. History on this shotgun, I picked it up really cheap. It took me a couple of hunting season to realize that the reason why I got it so cheap was that the barrel was warpped. I've got some birds with it but not as man as I should have. So my lesson learned is if you buy a used shotgun make sure the barrel is not warpped. The Mossy 935 shoots the 3 1/2 inch shell.
:) Thank you Sir, may I have another ;)

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:47 AM »

See your girlfriend loves you. Are those exspensive and forgive my ignorance, but what are they?

expensive enough I've put off buying it....  180-220ish.  Its for bending AK flats into receivers.  So you can make your own guns.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »

The step sister is off limits.  She wouldn't be ANY fun at all, she's a prude.  You better get to work on my sister, I think she has a boyfriend now.

I will email you my pic, send it to her.  Please respect me and don't post it on CG's.  Does she like big guys on bikes? 

Offline shellyzsweet

• View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:22 AM »
  +1 on the eye brows....
aww sad thought, a 13 year old girl from my home town and member of my parents church just found out her cancer is back and she is in tons of pain, plus she is maxed out on chemo and radiation.  No transplants for cancer patients either.  I just found out today.  We are really saddended by this. 
Plus I had to learn how to work a SIDS baby and how to talk to parents if we pronounce on scene....tears at my heart! 

Sometimes being in the know and medical field really blows

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »
The eyebrows too? Please tell me you are joking, dont you know how horrible that looks, havent you seen the chicks who draw on thier eyebrows? They look funny. There is a influx of them up here. WAY more than San Diego.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: October 17, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »
  +1 on the eye brows....
aww sad thought, a 13 year old girl from my home town and member of my parents church just found out her cancer is back and she is in tons of pain, plus she is maxed out on chemo and radiation.  No transplants for cancer patients either.  I just found out today.  We are really saddended by this. 
Plus I had to learn how to work a SIDS baby and how to talk to parents if we pronounce on scene....tears at my heart! 

Sometimes being in the know and medical field really blows

I wanted to be an RN for a long time.  But, I discovered I don't have compassion for other people.

Offline Moonclip

• Forum Addict
  • It's a trap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: October 17, 2008, 12:09:58 AM »
The eyebrows too? Please tell me you are joking, dont you know how horrible that looks, havent you seen the chicks who draw on thier eyebrows? They look funny. There is a influx of them up here. WAY more than San Diego.

I think it is cultural.  I had a great aunt with tatted on makeup on her lips too IIRC. 

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: October 17, 2008, 12:10:18 AM »

I leave the small guard on when I do them.  They get all bushy and old man looking.  I shave my ears, too, for the same reason.  I just pluck the nose.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: October 17, 2008, 12:11:36 AM »

I think it is cultural.  I had a great aunt with tatted on makeup on her lips too IIRC. 

I'm Whitey McWhiterson.  I catch a sunburn in 10 min.  I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE APPEAL OF SHARPIE EYEBROWS.

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: October 17, 2008, 12:12:00 AM »

expensive enough I've put off buying it....  180-220ish.  Its for bending AK flats into receivers.  So you can make your own guns.

It is still gibberish to me.

Gunaria, every time I see your name I think of gonorhea.

Shelly, that tears at my heart strings too. Im so scared of SIDS i still have the twins in a cosleeper next to my bed, they were early. It still scares me though.