Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by Bar-Ang on Today at 11:28:35 AM »
Just when I was getting to like this place.

me too. :'(
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by Bar-Ang on Today at 11:27:29 AM »
R u all fat

i'm a hunk full of muscle! except my pot belly.  :-*
Private Firearms Sales / Re: WTS World War II Rifles
« Last post by serjm1a1 on Today at 10:42:56 AM »
Up
Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by Bar-Ang on Today at 09:54:55 AM »
it's too bright for my eyes so i'm using the dark mode to sooth them.
Server Move and Outage Reports / Re: Update and Migration Update
« Last post by Bar-Ang on Today at 09:52:14 AM »
it's alive! it's alive! celebration everybody!
Just poking my nose in the tent
 ;)

is this the same sgt. beelzy or i'm thinking of a different one?
 ...firm is suing Boeing over the Alaska door blowout.

"An emergency slide that came off a Delta Boeing 767 was found by a lawyer whose firm is suing Boeing, the New York Post reported."
"Our case is all about safety issues at Boeing, and this slide is literally right in front of my house," Jake Bissell-Linsk told the newspaper.

"He told the New York Post the firm hasn't decided if the slide is relevant to its case."  lol

https://www.businessinsider.com/missing-delta-emergency-slide-found-by-lawyer-suing-boeing-2024-4#:~:text=An%20emergency%20slide%20that%20came,Bissell%2DLinsk%20told%20the%20newspaper.
« Last post by Eat Dirt on Today at 08:57:37 AM »
I'm  not one for change

The  'New style  '  on the forum Sucks !!!

There ,,, I posted my Feelings ..............

« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 08:51:09 AM »
.net need a Dark like my soul mode.

It's like living in the Valley. .org was like going to the beach house for two weeks and then having to go back to .net and deal with dumbfucks all around.

Yeah I typed it.
« Last post by Apples on Today at 08:41:36 AM »
.net is now working well enough for me but I just can't get behind the new forum look. It's horrible.

I did fiddle around with the "forum style" and managed to find something other than the gawdawful baby-blue-font-color-against-stark-white-background...

fiddled a bit w/ the forum "look".

Top right of any page, click username for a drop-down menu...

User Settings > Account > (fill in your email, repeat [every time you wish to try another forum style]) > Forum > scroll down to Themes then select different themes to see how they appear once Changes are Saved.

Through trial and error, the most-pleasant presentation for my tastes (and eyes) color-wise and for background is the Wood theme for it's green and brown effect. The Wood theme also softens the harsh white background. "Denim" is another but the forum index appears w/ a red font. No bueno.

The default and vB5 are the styles that have the CALGUNS logo appear - all the others display "vBulletin", but in a rope-look font western theme.

I am going to miss the avatars here. I might have to, in inimitable calguns' style, do BOTH!

;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10