Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
How long before Schiff and the media move forward with a narrative that Trump operatives were looking for the 'significant' evidence Schiff has been claiming he has on Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzY6QEm7JvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fABhgq1tdQk

I knew it.  White Christian nationalist did this.

I was told white Christian nationalists are the biggest threat to our democracy.
Bump
I think I fit in better with mountain and/or farmer/rancher white people more than beach white people. Maybe that is what it was. These are just silly generalizations, of course.

Italian food is my favorite, followed by steak and potatoes, burgers and fries, then messican food. I like southern comfort food, too, but find it to be messier to make. I do not like frying indoors.

I'm with you there. Beach white people are usually out of touch with reality. Kooky. I am an ocean white person not a beach white person. I like fishing and diving, the kids these days like drugs and walking around looking at their phones. Oh and now they ride bikes all over the place.
Where the hell is BP?!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by Widdle on Today at 09:39:45 PM »
I think I fit in better with mountain and/or farmer/rancher white people more than beach white people. Maybe that is what it was. These are just silly generalizations, of course.

Italian food is my favorite, followed by steak and potatoes, burgers and fries, then messican food. I like southern comfort food, too, but find it to be messier to make. I do not like frying indoors.

Thought you might like this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQjG4t4M08
Yep, that's the way it's done. Thanks gcvt, that will last me untill tomorrows mission.
You have been here in N. Utah or Idaho?
I made an Italian sausage sub with Provolone.

Unfortunately, I have not. Sounds lovely though! Sandwich sounds good, too! :)

Jeffs' Beach Burgers - next time you are there try it out!

Unless you are afraid of white people. I know we can be pretty scary.

Thanks for the recommendation. If I ever make it back there I will be sure to try it out. I am about as white as it gets, but somehow I felt like I did not fit in. It is hard to explain.

Haha! I fit in with honkeys or any group, but I definitely don't like white people food very much. Burgers excepted.

I don't find La Jolla to be that white, it has lots of asians (because they are rich) and lots of tourists from all over the world. The people that live there are mostly white though. Because of these demographics, they have very low crime, safe place!
Hi everyone! Thanks for looking!  Here's a list of items up for sale.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or request pictures.  Mike 818-355-5273

1.  Smith & Wesson 910S  $600:  An extremely clean, nice piece from the 2003-2007 time frame.  This one is in excellent condition, looks brand new.  Stainless Steel Slide, alloy frame.  Comes in Smith's blue box, 2 mags and lock.  9MM

2.  Sig Sauer Mosquito  $500:  This is a really cool 22 Sig put out that is discontinued.  This one has the purple frame, rare color, especially in cali.  Comes with everything as did from manufacturer.  One mag, box, paperwork, lock, etc.  Extremely low round count, maybe 50 rounds.  Very Very Very clean

3.  Springfield Armory 911 .380  $800:  This is another great off roster piece.  Comes in Springfield bag and the pocket in the bag doubles as a holster!  Comes with two mags.  Extremely low round count, very nice condition. 

4.  Shadow Systems CR920 Combat $900:  Not too many of these available in Cali right now!  Want to know why?  Go look at the reviews, what a great firearm!  This comes with the Shadow systems black zipper bag (really nice) and white box it originally came with.  2 mags, paperwork, lock, extra bottom plate, etc.  THIS WEAPON IS OPTICS READY!!!!!!  9MM

5.  IWI Tavor X95  $1500:  BNIB!  Black CA legal!  Great bullpup 5.56 rifle!  BRAND NEW IN FACTORY BOX!

Thanks again for looking!
Some poor SF bum has to live with rabies now.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by FatCity67 on Today at 09:05:10 PM »
Gnocchi, sausage and butternut squash al pomodoro.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10