Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I found pictures on yelp, this is exactly what my food looked like so it will suffice

Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by GOEX FFF on Today at 12:20:17 AM »
OMG.  My old user is no longer valid.  Had to create another one.  This new site seems to be missing a lot of data and sub forums when compared to the old site.  So sad.  LB   

Which "new site" are you referring to?
.org? If so, .org is not new (it was created in 2006) and nothing from .net was ever to be migrated over to it, nor replace .net. .org has always simply been a barebones rendezvous spot to get updates and such with minimal forums when/if .net ever had a temporary outtage.

I think I understand now...

They believe this site, calguns.org, is the upgraded calguns website. Even if that were true, all they have to do is look at the avatars and all of their sadness will go away.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Anyone into Corvettes?
« Last post by SandiegoPoopButt619 on April 27, 2024, 11:45:55 PM »
I have a 2017 Grand Sport (C7) - as I advise the Missus, the best way for entry is to sit down and swing the legs in. Egress is similar - swing the legs out and rise. Don't know about other Gens, but the C7 has memory seats - once I turn off the Engine and open the door, the DS Seat slides back.  The Pass Seat is almost always in it's rear most position.

My first car was 1970 Opel GT (German-built C3 "mini 'vette"), so I have long had an affinity for that style. Subsequent Gens din't interest me until the C7. Not much interested in the C8, either.

Rotsa Ruck, G.I.!

You had an Opel? Cool car, I've only seen one that I can recall, driving around the street races in the early 2000s.
OMG.  My old user is no longer valid.  Had to create another one.  This new site seems to be missing a lot of data and sub forums when compared to the old site.  So sad.  LB   

Which "new site" are you referring to?
.org? If so, .org is not new (it was created in 2006) and nothing from .net was ever to be migrated over to it, nor replace .net. .org has always simply been a barebones rendezvous spot to get updates and such with minimal forums when/if .net ever had a temporary outtage.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Anyone into Corvettes?
« Last post by rmnc3r on April 27, 2024, 11:04:56 PM »
I have a 2017 Grand Sport (C7) - as I advise the Missus, the best way for entry is to sit down and swing the legs in. Egress is similar - swing the legs out and rise. Don't know about other Gens, but the C7 has memory seats - once I turn off the Engine and open the door, the DS Seat slides back.  The Pass Seat is almost always in it's rear most position.

My first car was 1970 Opel GT (German-built C3 "mini 'vette"), so I have long had an affinity for that style. Subsequent Gens din't interest me until the C7. Not much interested in the C8, either.

Rotsa Ruck, G.I.!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Where's the 'What's For Dinner' Thread?
« Last post by gcvt on April 27, 2024, 11:04:07 PM »
Homemade sausage and shrimp gumbo.
Private Firearms Sales / Like-New Glock 19 (GenIII, Olive Drab), SoCal $350
« Last post by Adamska on April 27, 2024, 10:59:15 PM »
I've been a long time CG user with several five star ratings. Anyhow, I am now selling my GenIII G19 (OD) with two magazines (one is a limited high-cap), and an additional optic-ready slide which was never used. The gun itself is in like-new condition with about 1,200 rounds fired. I am asking $350 for the pistol, $50 for the slide, and $50 for the level 3 retention holster that I have for it. Naturally, I will sell the gun irrespective of accessories. Thanks for looking, willing to drive within a 25 mile radius of west LA, preferably Burbank....

Make: Glock
Model: 19
Caliber: 9mm
Price: $350
Will ship (Y/N): No

E-mail me for pictures!

How long before Schiff and the media move forward with a narrative that Trump operatives were looking for the 'significant' evidence Schiff has been claiming he has on Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzY6QEm7JvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fABhgq1tdQk

I knew it.  White Christian nationalist did this.

I was told white Christian nationalists are the biggest threat to our democracy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10