Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Private Firearms Sales / Re: HK P30 with compensator $1700 San Jose
« Last post by IsaacMc on Today at 03:52:22 PM »
Bump
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by Widdle on Today at 03:52:18 PM »
Wordle 1,043 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Applauded for symmetry.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Funny PICTURE Thread (MUST be family friendly)
« Last post by Fjold on Today at 03:50:19 PM »
Driving in Eastern Kentucky and came across a roadside Ammunition seller.  He had ammo, primers and powder for sale.

Off Topic Discussion / Re: Pooping time scientific study
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 03:47:24 PM »
A couple of old sayings....... adter all, when you gotta go, you gotta go
Sh!t happens..............
There's nothing like a good sh!t happening..........
Handguns / Re: How many Handguns do you own?
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 03:43:38 PM »
Not near as many as I possessed in the past.   A "table" to display them; a standard card table will suffice.  Ammo?  Well, that's a bit different.  (Maybe when I croak some local Calgunner will inherit the ammo)?

Kyle
I'll just be the first to say "dibs!"
Hope it'll be a long while!

I will make a notation on a post it and stick up some place ""Eaglemike" has first dibs on ammo... :)

Kyle
We'll make it reciprocal. All the chemo and stuff I've been through has worn me down. I've been thinking of trying to make life easier for the wife if things don't go as well as I'd like. I know you've been through some stuff too.
The Pro-hamas stuff is well-organized and paid for by enemies outside the USA.....  I have no proof but I feel it in my gut.
It's definitely paid for and organized by someone other than the actual protesters. Maybe originating from the Soros family? Who knows? All the tents the same? When questioned, some of the protesters don't even know what they are protesting. i'm confident the protesters don't really know what Hamas stands for, and would be very unhappy if they had to live life under their rule (or whatever you want to call it). Some of them deny the Holocaust. Many of them deny Oct 7. Stunning. There are bad people in the world.
So I just tried to login, I guess the old site, and this is what comes up didn't recognize my password had to reset that, all my messages, Threads, contacts gone!  Is this what was supposed to happen? Shows I'm a "Newbie" now, had in excess of 4000 posts.

The old site isn't up and running... you were able to reset your password?
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Screw it, I'm voting for Trump
« Last post by SandiegoPoopButt619 on Today at 03:31:59 PM »
Wait, someone on calguns did not plan to vote for Trump?  This is MADNESS!!!

All the retard TDS idiots hate Trump and America so much that they refused to vote for him.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Long Beach Grand Prix followup
« Last post by SandiegoPoopButt619 on Today at 03:30:42 PM »
Ok here is a picture when I snuck from pit lane onto the race track, I had to dodge the indy cars!!

The Pro-hamas stuff is well-organized and paid for by enemies outside the USA.....  I have no proof but I feel it in my gut.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10