Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Off Topic Discussion / Re: CG.NET ?
« Last post by Eat Dirt on April 30, 2024, 08:57:37 AM »
I'm  not one for change

The  'New style  '  on the forum Sucks !!!

There ,,, I posted my Feelings ..............

« Last post by FatCity67 on April 30, 2024, 08:51:09 AM »
.net need a Dark like my soul mode.

It's like living in the Valley. .org was like going to the beach house for two weeks and then having to go back to .net and deal with dumbfucks all around.

Yeah I typed it.
« Last post by Apples on April 30, 2024, 08:41:36 AM »
.net is now working well enough for me but I just can't get behind the new forum look. It's horrible.

I did fiddle around with the "forum style" and managed to find something other than the gawdawful baby-blue-font-color-against-stark-white-background...

fiddled a bit w/ the forum "look".

Top right of any page, click username for a drop-down menu...

User Settings > Account > (fill in your email, repeat [every time you wish to try another forum style]) > Forum > scroll down to Themes then select different themes to see how they appear once Changes are Saved.

Through trial and error, the most-pleasant presentation for my tastes (and eyes) color-wise and for background is the Wood theme for it's green and brown effect. The Wood theme also softens the harsh white background. "Denim" is another but the forum index appears w/ a red font. No bueno.

The default and vB5 are the styles that have the CALGUNS logo appear - all the others display "vBulletin", but in a rope-look font western theme.

I am going to miss the avatars here. I might have to, in inimitable calguns' style, do BOTH!

;D
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by FatCity67 on April 30, 2024, 08:38:03 AM »
Wordle 1,046 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update 4/24/24
« Last post by offrdmania on April 30, 2024, 08:14:30 AM »
Each time I click something, anything.. the page is making me verify my identity by clicking a box to see if I am a human. Super annoying
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by BadKitty on April 30, 2024, 08:05:41 AM »
Wordle 1,046 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
« Last post by josey wales on April 30, 2024, 07:54:41 AM »
No lie...I'm gonna miss the bouncing bewbs avatars...
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update 4/24/24
« Last post by S.O.A.R. on April 30, 2024, 06:16:51 AM »
I know I'm banned, but to get to the site on chrome after mutliple fsilures to get on site with dns error, a simple trick fixed it and I got on it no problem.

When you enter calguns.net on search bar, you'll most likely get dns error.  Now click the search bar.  It may show https://calguns.net

Edit the search bar into https://www.calguns.net and hit enter.  Make sure www is in the web address.

This should fix it.
Private Firearms Sales / Re: 🔥 For Sale: Staccato P 9mm Pistol 🔥
« Last post by Edap on April 30, 2024, 04:51:58 AM »
Bump, still available
Off Topic Discussion / Where's This, Why That On The Updated Site
« Last post by TrappedinCalifornia on April 30, 2024, 04:28:11 AM »
It's amusing to watch.

People who didn't bother to come to this site during the transition and, evidently, didn't do all that much on the .net site in terms of using the features are now screaming about things.

As a number of us have already pointed out, some of the features they think are 'new' are actually long-time features, just more noticeable with the new format.

I have to admit, it's taking some time to sort through the new formatting in terms of how everything works and some of the new 'features' in terms of visibility are a little irritating; but, if you take some time to work through it, it's not rocket science.  Well. . . at least for the most part.

Once the technical kinks are smoothed out, it's still going to take a little getting used to, although some of the new functionalities are 'good.'

We'll see.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]