Author Topic: WTS / WTT SIG P6  (Read 3558 times)

Offline shooter4ever

• View Profile
WTS / WTT SIG P6
« on: October 25, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »
FOR SALE:

German Sig P6 (P225) imported by Century Arms. This gun was sent to Sig Sauer factory where all springs were replaced and new SigLite night sights installed.
The gun is in excellent mechanical condition. However, it does have holster wear on the edges.
This Sig has a slim profile

Manual available online: http://www.sigsauer.com/CustomerService/documents/CLASSICPISTOLOM.pdf

Comes with the following:
•   New German Police Leather holster
•   New Don Hume Inside the Waistband holster
•   One SIG magazine
•   One ProMag magazine
•   Unissued German pull-through cleaning kit
•   Sig Case
•   Master gun lock
•   Barrel Plug

I’m selling this SIG as a package: it has night sights and comes with IWB holster. This is a nice gun for concealed carry or home defense. Nice shooter too, I’ve fired 100 rounds though it with no hiccups.

Also included 2 boxes (40 rounds) of CorBon HP ammo and 1 box (50 rounds) of Federal training ammo.

Asking $550, which is less than what I put into it.
I am willing to meet at any gun store between Agoura Hills and Pasadena, or south to up to OC.

Trading options:

Would like to trade the above gun and ammo for a full size 9mm handgun, e.g. Glock 19, XD9, XD45, Glock 30, SIG P228, P229, CZ 75B, FNP9, CZ P01, etc.
Or for a 1911 pistol with dovetail sights, like Springfield 1911 loaded or Kimber.

I am willing to meet at any gun store between Agoura Hills and Pasadena, or south to up to OC.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 09:58:21 AM by shooter4ever »