Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pro-hamas stuff is well-organized and paid for by enemies outside the USA.....  I have no proof but I feel it in my gut.
So I just tried to login, I guess the old site, and this is what comes up didn't recognize my password had to reset that, all my messages, Threads, contacts gone!  Is this what was supposed to happen? Shows I'm a "Newbie" now, had in excess of 4000 posts.
You guys have it right. There's not much we can do as individuals to influence it, I would have said vote, but then 2020 happened. I truly feel we delayed the plan by at least 4 years in 2016, Hildabeast was/is all about this stuff tearing down America. They didn't allow that mistake again on 2020 and I doubt 2024 will be any different. So...

That's why some of us are living on 'our terms'...

You can't change everyone (and shouldn't)... but the discussions must continue...

They will succeed with controlling Healthcare, housing, and in many cases food... they are trying hard with 'discussions'...

Plan accordingly.

Absolutely.
Handguns / Re: How many Handguns do you own?
« Last post by kyle1886 on Today at 02:40:38 PM »
Not near as many as I possessed in the past.   A "table" to display them; a standard card table will suffice.  Ammo?  Well, that's a bit different.  (Maybe when I croak some local Calgunner will inherit the ammo)?

Kyle
I'll just be the first to say "dibs!"
Hope it'll be a long while!

I will make a notation on a post it and stick up some place ""Eaglemike" has first dibs on ammo... :)

Kyle
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Screw it, I'm voting for Trump
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 02:37:16 PM »
Wait, someone on calguns did not plan to vote for Trump?  This is MADNESS!!!
Someone has a screw loose!

"hold on to your lugnuts, it's time for an overhaul!"
Calguns is People.

People is Calguns.

I AM FARTICUS! I MEAN CALGUNS!
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Screw it, I'm voting for Trump
« Last post by SandiegoPoopButt619 on Today at 02:34:47 PM »
I'm sitting at the tire shop right now. There is a weenie-looking guy here with a giant Hillary sticker on his bumper. Poor misguided cuck.

He sounds....unbalanced  ;D

Someone messed up the foam in his tire, if you know what I mean.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by BadKitty on Today at 02:29:30 PM »
Wordle 1,043 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Handguns / Re: How many Handguns do you own?
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 02:04:15 PM »
Not near as many as I possessed in the past.   A "table" to display them; a standard card table will suffice.  Ammo?  Well, that's a bit different.  (Maybe when I croak some local Calgunner will inherit the ammo)?

Kyle
I'll just be the first to say "dibs!"
Hope it'll be a long while!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10