Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm guessing if will be done soon, there will be a few hiccups, it will look and feel different, and everyone will be complaining about how much they hate it. Older members will cry about the good old days and new members will think is the best firearm website EVER. OT will have a new feature that roots out and deletes douchebags and bots.
Same on my IPhone.

So now I compose the post in IPhone notes first.
I then copy it and paste into my new post. It will do it again after saving but then I edit the incomplete post by hitting the edit icon on the lower right (not the modify button on top) and then paste it back and hit save. That always works for me.

It sucks
Handguns / Re: How many Handguns do you own?
« Last post by OlderThanDirt on Today at 11:47:24 AM »
I have more handguns than hands.
Handguns / Re: 1911 is better than Glock
« Last post by OlderThanDirt on Today at 11:39:29 AM »
Just recently Glock was announced an official gun of LGBT community, every proud owner of Glock is part of proud community automatically.

Does this mean I'm supposed to rub my pecker on a Glock or stick it where the sun doesn't shine? Do Glocks now automatically acquire a target is it's a cis white male? I'm not sure what the new procedure entails.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Problems with this forum on Mobile Device
« Last post by TheGood on Today at 11:36:47 AM »
My iPhone doesn't like this forum.  When I try to post something, it only posts half the message and subject.  Do I need to change a setting or am I just stuck on a computer if i want to use this until the .net site comes back?

And can you embed videos an images on here?

Try "use desktop site" in your settings menu on your iPhone browser (if it has it).

You can embed images using img /img (with brackets on each), but I don't see a way to embed Youtube.  This website does not support uploading of images/videos.
Howdy All,

Actual pics:

https://imgur.com/a/MHFLtxT

Up for sale is a great condition CZ 75B SA 9mm Complete Upper, less than 450rds through the barrel.
Upgraded with Dawson fiberoptic front sight($40), LPA adjustable rear sight($95). Very accurate, but I enjoy shooting my Shadow 2 more.
Asking price: $349 FIRM picked up, $359 shipped.
Thanks All for looking and have a great day!
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update 4/24/24
« Last post by OlderThanDirt on Today at 11:35:21 AM »
Something appears to be up and running even if it's reeling a little insecure.

This site can
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Networking
« Last post by kimber_ss on Today at 11:08:52 AM »
Root bridge. Bridge priority.   :)

https://youtu.be/7xtFAbfmWm4?si=FXcE0hHBIGCIvY-r
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Problems with this forum on Mobile Device
« Last post by kyle1886 on Today at 11:01:13 AM »
Do not use word contractions and see if that works.  It seems the site sometime does not like the apostrophe.

Kyle

Off Topic Discussion / Re: .org wordle thread.
« Last post by BadKitty on Today at 10:42:33 AM »
Wordle 1,045 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10