Author Topic: SpaceX launch, Canaveral - Falcon 9 - Starlink - Tues., Apr. 23, 3:17 PM PT  (Read 90 times)

Offline Pinto

• View Profile
SpaceX - Falcon 9 - Starlink (6-53)
Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40)
Cape Canaveral Space Force Station
Florida

Tuesday, April 23, 3:17 PM PT
SpaceX is targeting Tuesday, April 23 for a Falcon 9 launch of 23 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. Liftoff is targeted for 6:17 p.m. ET, with backup opportunities available until 9:25 p.m. ET. If needed, additional opportunities are also available on Wednesday, April 24 starting at 5:50 p.m. ET.

A live webcast of this mission will begin on X @SpaceX about five minutes prior to liftoff. Watch live.

This is the ninth flight for the first stage booster supporting this mission, which previously launched Crew-6, SES O3b mPOWER, USSF-124, and five Starlink missions. Following stage separation, the first stage will land on the Just Read the Instructions droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.
https://www.spacex.com/launches/mission/?missionId=sl-6-53

SpaceX launch stream begins 5 min before liftoff - https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1OdKrjZoWVAKX

Offline gcvt

• View Profile
Beautiful weather out here today.

Made a campsite reservation out at Kennedy Space Center for the May 6 manned launch of the Boeing Starliner atop the Atlas 5 rocket. Yay!
My boobs deserve better than this.

Offline Pinto

• View Profile
Spaceflight Now launch stream is live - https://youtu.be/oQP5Jv-D3Ww

Offline FatCity67

• View Profile
Got it on the bigscreen.
From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"

Offline FatCity67

• View Profile

Made a campsite reservation out at Kennedy Space Center for the May 6 manned launch of the Boeing Starliner atop the Atlas 5 rocket. Yay!

Jelly. Dad flew to see his Buddy astronut Hernandez on his first mission to the SS.
From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"

Offline Pinto

• View Profile

Offline FatCity67

• View Profile
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Pinto

• View Profile
Cool beans.  Nice clear day for a launch on the East Coast. Now off to New Zealand.

Offline gcvt

• View Profile

Jelly. Dad flew to see his Buddy astronut Hernandez on his first mission to the SS.

It probably won't launch on schedule. I'll probably be out there for three or four days waiting like I was with that Falcon Heavy launch last year haha. Still worth it. Never seen an Atlas 5 go up.
My boobs deserve better than this.