Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Handguns / Re: How many Handguns do you own?
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 02:04:15 PM »
Not near as many as I possessed in the past.   A "table" to display them; a standard card table will suffice.  Ammo?  Well, that's a bit different.  (Maybe when I croak some local Calgunner will inherit the ammo)?

Kyle
I'll just be the first to say "dibs!"
Hope it'll be a long while!
concur.

just enough obfuscation to keep torches and pitchforks out of Kestryll's driveway. but planned this way for sure.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Wheel Balance Questions
« Last post by eaglemike on Today at 01:56:38 PM »
I got it all sorted out now. America's Tire balanced them for free and found that the foam lining in the LF tire had detached and was the cause of the imbalance. The tech removed it completely and was able to get the tire balanced with very little weight.

I was today years old when I learned some tires have a foam lining for noise, apparently meant for electric vehicles.

I stopped back by Les Schwab to tell them what fixed it and got my ~$70 refunded.
Great news!
Thanks for the follow up!
Private Firearms Sales / F/S Tanfoglio Witness Xtreme Match 9mm
« Last post by Redhemi on Today at 01:41:51 PM »
Make/ Tanfoglio
Model/ Witness Xtreme Match 6"
Caliber/ 9mm
Location/ Moreno Valley/ Riverside area
Ship/ NO
Price/ $3200 OBO

Up for sale is my Tanfoglio Witness Gold match Xtreme. I bought this while I was waiting for parts to build basically the same gun but in stainless. I picked this up unfired so round count is 400. I'm selling to fund other projects. Gun in excellent condition with one small wear mark on slide just above trigger. Comes with  case all original paper work two mags one ten and one blocked. It also has extra recoil springs from factory. PPT within 50 miles and buyer pays all fees. Any questions please PM. Now some bad pics.

With my Stainless.

Ten days down and no updates or estimates of when the site will get back up.  The old "Two Weeks" answer my be applicable.  For you newbies,  two weeks is an indeterminate time.
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: How to post private gun sales?
« Last post by M1776 on Today at 01:30:56 PM »
http://www.calguns.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0

click the link above to post your firearms you're selling.

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Server Move and Outage Reports / Re: Update and Migration Update
« Last post by Fjold on Today at 01:27:22 PM »
No update from Kes in three days, it must be going really poorly.
Handguns / Re: How many Handguns do you own?
« Last post by kyle1886 on Today at 01:21:09 PM »
Not near as many as I possessed in the past.   A "table" to display them; a standard card table will suffice.  Ammo?  Well, that's a bit different.  (Maybe when I croak some local Calgunner will inherit the ammo)?

Kyle 
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Screw it, I'm voting for Trump
« Last post by Bar-Ang on Today at 01:11:35 PM »
I'm sitting at the tire shop right now. There is a weenie-looking guy here with a giant Hillary sticker on his bumper. Poor misguided cuck.

tell him you'll sell your defective tire for $15.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10