Author Topic: Sporterized 8mm Turkish Mauser for sale  (Read 8623 times)

Offline phugedaboudet

• View Profile
Sporterized 8mm Turkish Mauser for sale
« on: September 26, 2007, 09:59:03 AM »
Combat-proven bolt action 8mm Mauser rifle, ATI composite stock with integrated scope rail, heavy duty scope rings, adjustable magnification (3-9x50mm) scope with two color illuminated reticle, two segment spring loaded heavy duty bipod. Also including a plastic hard case for the rifle too.

I ran a hundred rounds thru this rifle. the 8mm isn't a tame shell. It's still doing over Mach 1 a hundred yards out, with more muzzle energy than a .308. Kicks like a mule, especially with the lighter stock. My shoulder was too beat up by the end of the day for this to be a "fun" rifle. And since I don't hunt, I've got no real use for it.

I still have the original furniture and sights but they're not in the best condition. They'll be included if they're wanted.

Asking $350 (that's essentially all the hardware and mods, with a "free rifle!) or best offer. Will also consider a straight across trade for good condition Ruger 10/22 *Magnum* or a very good good condition Ruger 10/22 standard and some cash, depending on rifle condition.

I know it technically falls under C&R rules but since I had to transfer this thing when I bought it, I'd prefer to do the same. Targetmaster's in Milpitas is a good choice, or Reeds in San Jose (more expensive). Buyer responsible for transfer fees, etc.

Pics available for serious interested parties only.

phugedaboudet@hotmail.com

Offline CombatMP

• View Profile
Re: Sporterized 8mm Turkish Mauser for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:04:41 PM »
pmed

Offline phugedaboudet

• View Profile
Re: Sporterized 8mm Turkish Mauser for sale
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »
there's nothing in my inbox.

Rifle was sold months ago, anyways.