Author Topic: If you hate the holidays...  (Read 2908 times)

Offline L84Cabo

• View Profile
If you hate the holidays...
« on: November 26, 2015, 01:50:12 PM »
You have my sympathy.  I wish I had something magical that would make it easier for you or the time pass quicker.  Unfortunately, I don't.  But know you're not alone.

I thought this article was pretty good.  Maybe there's something in it you can use.

Peace

http://www.drannbeckerschutte.com/2011/11/self-care-101-if-you-hate-the-holidays/

Offline Melvino the FAKE

• View Profile
Re: If you hate the holidays...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:02:29 PM »
cabo my friend, you can come to my house for this holiday. It will be like a playdate my friend :)

Offline L84Cabo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:13:11 PM »
cabo my friend, you can come to my house for this holiday. It will be like a playdate my friend :)

Well I appreciate that, my friend, but me and the holidays don't get along so well.  Best if i don't inflict myself on your playdate.  Besides, unless someone invented a transporter, I'm probably two days away from wherever you are.  ;-)

Peace

Offline cockedandglocked

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 02:34:30 PM »
It's a good thing I have a 6 year old, otherwise I would hate the holidays. But making sure he has good holidays actually makes it pretty enjoyable for me too.
I'm only here for the timeshare presentation

Offline high_revs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 03:17:42 PM »
work hates holidays... been in meetings and working today. :(

i'm sure SO pissed now...haven't really spent time with them today.

Offline Ubermcoupe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 03:22:29 PM »
You have my sympathy.  I wish I had something magical that would make it easier for you or the time pass quicker.  Unfortunately, I don't.  But know you're not alone.

I thought this article was pretty good.  Maybe there's something in it you can use.

Peace

http://www.drannbeckerschutte.com/2011/11/self-care-101-if-you-hate-the-holidays/

I'll have to forward this to some of the others ;)
The information contained in this document is CONFIDENTIAL and LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, copying, disclosure, retention or distribution is unlawful and illegal.