Administration > Server Move and Outage Reports

Calguns down for me 02/14/24

(1/7) > >>

kyle1886:
Since about 1100 hrs attempting to get on Calguns.Net all I get is a blank screen, nada, nothing.  No wait, or pause.  The same regardless of browser.  However a "saved" link in the Foxfire browser takes me to an old previous post and from there I'm in Calguns.

Strange.

Clearing Calgun's cookie/history made no difference.  All other web sites load just fine. 

Oh well, I'll try again later.

Respectfully
Kyle

FatCity67:
Smited for being Captain obvious.

LBDamned:
there are work-arounds...

if you have email notifications, clcik the link - you will be able to navigate around in that section of the forum...

Otherwise, click on your user name, then stats, then your post... click any link and you can navigate around that section of the forum...

figured it out in like two seconds, noobs.  ;D

kyle1886:
As I stated, I can get on, just not through the home page since there isn't one.  No user name, no nothing.  No email links, just the "saved post" in the browser.

Just curious as what's happening.

Sooner or later I'll get "smite" privileges...:)
Kyle

LBDamned:

--- Quote from: kyle1886 on February 14, 2024, 02:40:42 PM ---As I stated, I can get on, just not through the home page since there isn't one.  No user name, no nothing.  No email links, just the "saved post" in the browser.

Just curious as what's happening.

Sooner or later I'll get "smite" privileges...:)
Kyle

--- End quote ---

Yeah, if you have no link, your probably screwed... and if you don't stay logged in, it might not work (I don't log out on my tablet)...

Here's a link - maybe what I posted earlier will work with it: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version