Author Topic: Price Drop Vintage Winchester 190 22LR, Great condition, OC, Will Ship  (Read 422 times)

Offline ShellBackItUp

• View Profile
Winchester 190
.22LR/SR
Huntington Beach
$220 OBO (or ammo trades, see below)
photos available

95% blue, excellent+ bore, very good stock, 20'' barrel
Topped off with a vintage 3/8'' dove tail Weaver Marksman 4X scope (clear, bright, and accurate), iron sights are still intact.

This is a fun little tack driver with a scope, that I bought along with several other rifles from a vintage shop in IL.

It's surprisingly accurate with good quality .22LR ammo. I originally planned to keep this as my plinker. And then I found a really pretty green Ruger 10/22, but that's another story.

Condition of the barrel is excellent+, with sharp rifling. The blue is in great shape, with a bit of wear at the tip. Scope is clear, sharp, and adjusts very nicely for dropping long shots when there is no wind, and then back again. The stock is in good+ to very good condition, with a great original finish for it's age, no cracks, but has a few small dings and a small chip on the bottom of the pistol style carbine grip visible in the pictures.

The original plastic magazine tube spring leader cracked at the tip when I was disassembling the gun for the first time after shooting it, and while still perfectly functional, I bought a replacement stainless steel spring leader, as well as several spare plastic pieces that seemed like they might break over time.

I like the gun, but it's got to go. I have put <150 rounds through it in two trips to the mountains, but as it is a 50+ year old vintage gun from the late 60's/early 70's, it has a completely unknown round count.

I like Rifle Supply in HB, RifleGear in Fountain Valley (make an appt please), or Airco in HB, on weekends or weekdays. I would also travel as far as the IE, San Diego, or LA, during weekdays as I travel a lot for work and can likely make it convenient.

$220 OBO

I am also open to ammo trades for .357Mag/.45ACP/9mm in brass FMJ (preferred) or JHP. I buy online and ship to my FFL often, so current online market rate shipped to a CA FFL is about my standard, but offer what you've got. I would also possibly consider a trade for a red dot or scout/pistol scope +/- cash as appropriate.

If you are in Central or Northern CA and would like to buy the rifle, I will box and ship the rifle to your FFL for the cost of shipping and packing materials rounded up to the nearest dollar, I believe I have a box I can use. Estimate is $60-90. I believe my FFL charged $75 for out of state last time I shipped, not sure if it's cheaper for instate but I can call a few places to try and save you a few bucks.

Please text me at 7.14-6O3.-8528 or PM me to make an offer, or for photos if the ones I post are not visible. Calguns is a little slow these days due to the server move, so I'm not checking it as often throughout the day, but I will respond to all offers and questions ASAP.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 09:22:16 AM by ShellBackItUp »