Firearm discussions > Curio & Relic

Russian SKS -

<< < (4/5) > >>

Frijolito1988:

--- Quote from: saigon1965 on December 07, 2008, 11:08:01 PM ---I've read about the numbering system - I don't know if that's accross the board though - You know more than me -

I almost picked up a Chinese mag/stripper carrier at the last show for 5 bucks and didn't do it - They are going for 25-30 bucks online - next time -

The bayo is not sharp at all - Is that how it's supposed to be?

--- End quote ---

Not sure , probably never sharpened. I know the spike chinese is not suposed to be sharp to cause the most damage .

Weird im the opposite. I just scored a deal on a Cetme bayonet with scabbard. Saw them at the GS for $30-35. won an auction on gunbroker and got one for 14 shipped circa 1970s i belive. pretty neat

saigon1965:
The damm bayos for my Finns and Swedes are up there in price - Need to keep looking too -

Frijolito1988:

--- Quote from: saigon1965 on December 07, 2008, 11:24:26 PM ---The damm bayos for my Finns and Swedes are up there in price - Need to keep looking too -

--- End quote ---

I keep a look out , i think i saw a guy on gunboards selling a whole bunch of bayonets

Moonclip:

--- Quote from: Frijolito1988 on December 07, 2008, 10:51:47 PM ---It can be taken off right ? Has a cleaning kit ? ( trap door on the butt of the stock )

--- End quote ---

It's a trap.  The bayonets were not intended to be sharp it seems.  Makes sense, if it was, it would be carried around w/o a sheath since it is folding and affixed to the rifle and dangerous to the operator. 

Which Swede bayonets are expensive?  The Ljungmann?  I thought the M96 ones were not to expensive? 

saigon1965:
The few bayos that I've seen are asking 75 and up for them - Maybe they're not what I am looking for -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version