Author Topic: DOJ #1 Priority: Destroy your guns  (Read 3670 times)

Offline mrblonde

• View Profile
DOJ #1 Priority: Destroy your guns
« on: November 28, 2015, 08:17:52 AM »
They can. They have. They will. Have faith in the system? Don't. Regardless of court decision or dropped charges, the DOJ wants to weaken every American gun owner by taking guns away and destroying them. I never believed this could happen if I followed the rules. Wrong. Obamas DOJ hates guns and will do anything to meet that goal. Guess who also did this? Hitler, Stalin and Mao

Offline Dutch3

• View Profile
Re: DOJ #1 Priority: Destroy your guns
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 08:59:10 AM »
I think the push is actually stronger at the state level than federal.

Kamala Harris is promoting her personal agenda to disarm everyone. Like Feinstein, it is all or nothing for her.

Offline The War Wagon

• What the *&%^*&^%$&#$^%#@^@ JUST happened?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 09:28:21 AM »

In the event of an ACTUAL emergency, YOU'LL be replying from the bottom of the Pacific.  :-p

Offline kyle1886

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:39:03 AM »
Unfortunately it's on all political levels, city, state and federal levels to banish firearms has been going on to some degree for a long time.  Be it incrementally or by and all out ban, the result is gong to be the same.

Stereotyping and negative press/academia indoctrination has already had a major impact on firearm ownership for a significant number of the newer generation of younger folks.

Cultural make up of our elected officials will hasten the process in some demographics, especially on the "local" levels.  (Just an observation).

Respectfully,
Kyle
Not doing anything IS doing something!