Hot Topics > Off Topic Discussion

Good morning SAS

(1/5) > >>

tankerman:
Hello             

out                               

there

SAS     

VegasND:

--- Quote from: tankerman on October 05, 2008, 06:58:49 AM ---Hello             

out                               

there

SAS     

--- End quote ---

He is no longer on the 'members list' and has 'guest' below his name in his posts.
http://www.calguns.org/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=realName;start=150

VegasND:
So, does anyone know why he was banned here too? ???

hopi:

--- Quote from: VegasND on October 05, 2008, 08:44:03 AM ---So, does anyone know why he was banned here too? ???

--- End quote ---

Same old stuff....not taking personal responsibility for his actions. Tis a shame, he was given another chance to stay, at least somewhat, connected to the community, and he didn't recognize that......

VegasND:

--- Quote from: hopi on October 05, 2008, 09:12:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: VegasND on October 05, 2008, 08:44:03 AM ---So, does anyone know why he was banned here too? ???

--- End quote ---

Same old stuff....not taking personal responsibility for his actions. Tis a shame, he was given another chance to stay, at least somewhat, connected to the community, and he didn't recognize that......

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the information.  He seemed pretty well behaved here when I talked to him, but I remember (and actually miss some of) when he could get into action on CGN.  I really hoped civility here might one day allow him back on net.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version