Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server Move and Outage Reports / Re: CGN is Back Up!!
« Last post by Apples on Today at 07:55:21 PM »
I was able to log on, but only got access to my forum profile.

From there! however I was able to see the Forum Index. When I clicked on a subforum, screen went white and saw the Infinity Timer again.

Same old.

Is this new forum software on the same server that .net had been using recently?
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update 4/24/24
« Last post by Kestryll on Today at 07:48:04 PM »
Well, some of it works, still have issues...hopeful the bugs get fixed soon!  ;D
I was going thru some serious withdrawals! lol

Are you able to get on to the site right now?
General Gun Discussion / Re: What's your usual range?
« Last post by high_revs on Today at 07:43:19 PM »
livermore though i do more trap there. if off and willing to drive far, i'll go to sac valley for 300 yds. i can do 100 at livermore but can do that on weekends vs taking advantage of a day off for something more interesting of a day.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by Silence Dogood on Today at 07:34:26 PM »
CGN is up!
« Last post by Sparky58 on Today at 07:24:58 PM »
Well, some of it works, still have issues...hopeful the bugs get fixed soon!  ;D
I was going thru some serious withdrawals! lol
« Last post by Sparky58 on Today at 07:07:09 PM »
CALGUNS.NET IS LIVE!!! WOOHOO!
Server Move and Outage Reports / Re: CGN is Back Up!!
« Last post by Kestryll on Today at 06:27:10 PM »
WTF!?!?! It was up and running earlier!
According to both the site host and the DNS host everything is set up correctly and should be running fine. It's not.

Okay, time to start hammering on the support ticket button, this is not acceptable.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: a pointless thread
« Last post by RANGER295 on Today at 06:25:04 PM »

I apparently started this thread several years ago but have no recollection of doing so. I don't remember the reason or the pointless point and why did I start with the number 17?

LOL.....I started a thread on here last year and I don't remember doing it either.     Perhaps she was just 17, you know what I mean?  And the way she looked was way beyond her man?  How could she dance with him?  You were rocking out to the Beatles.  That must be it!   ;D

LMAO so true
it's dems! that's what they do. law for you not for them.

Uh. . . As I said before, she's officially listed as a Republican - City Council questions Doorley's fitness for office, suggests DA has lost public trust - https://www.wxxinews.org/local-news/2024-04-27/city-council-questions-doorleys-fitness-for-office-suggests-da-has-lost-public-trust

. . .All nine members of the Rochester City Council signed onto a letter asking New York State Attorney General Letitia James to investigate, writing: "This incident has led us to question her fitness to serve as District Attorney."

The members of Council are all Democrats, as is James. Doorley is a Republican. . .

However, she used to be a Democrat - Incumbent Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley handily wins third election - https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/11/05/sandra-doorley-shani-mitchell-monroe-county-district-attorney-election/4171094002/

. . .Doorley, 56, was seeking her third term as district attorney. The first woman ever elected to the position in Monroe County, she switched parties from Democratic to Republican before her 2015 election victory. .  .

So. . .  ???

yea! former dem switching to repub but still behaving like dem ... so a dem!  ;D

Or a RHINO.
I hardly think he's singing if 'for' her, he wrote the song about her in the '80s.  She was the 'uptown girl' in the music video as well.

He's married to another hot blonde that's 1/2 of Christie Brinkley's age (Alexis Roderick), so I doubt he's trying to get her back now.

I don't think he's trying to 'get her back.'

I think it was just about recognizing she was in the audience and the fact that it was about her.

If you watch the video, there's a certain 'interaction' between them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10