Hot Topics > General Gun Discussion

Ethicall question about marketplace

<< < (2/3) > >>

LowThudd:
"Technical difficulties beyond our control". I think you are good. no harm no foul. JMO

Jdubs71:

--- Quote from: SapperForward on November 26, 2015, 09:47:59 AM ---So the morning before the outage started a few days ago I posted an "I'll take it" followed by PM's on a couple items in a couple threads in the marketplace. All parts, no whole guns. Anyway the site has been down now like three day and things are not looking good as far as when it may actually be up again.  At this point would it be a dick move to forget those deals and move on? More to the point I am moving on because I want to take advantage of the black Friday deals so I can get at least some kind of discount on the parts. The marketplace, and whole .org forum really is kind of a joke and no real business is being conducted anyway.

--- End quote ---

I think the seller would understand. if he had them posted on another forum im sure he would sell them. As far as this place being a joke, you are sadly mistaken! This is the warm and fuzzy Calguns not the calguns full of hate and mall ninjas!!!!! Bad karma coming your way as soon as i have 50 posts!

SapperForward:
 People are offering to sell trees and pancakes.  ::)

Jdubs71:

--- Quote from: SapperForward on November 26, 2015, 03:32:41 PM --- People are offering to sell trees and pancakes.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Fair enough..... It is a joke, but its a much better atmosphere. I take it back, no bad karma for you.

SapperForward:
I do agree, it does seem a lot more friendly. Where did all the statisticians and hard asses go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version