Author Topic: WTS:...a tree  (Read 12757 times)

Offline barney

• View Profile
WTS:...a tree
« on: October 12, 2008, 04:51:54 PM »
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBNr6BI2zm8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBNr6BI2zm8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Up for auction is the newest model to come from the Forest. This model comes with the branches on the side of it. Well my first thought before I picked one of these trees up was who in their right mind would pay over $800 for a stamped trunk tree. Post picking up the tree and examining it the answer was " I would". I know the Forest has a reputation for building some of the best milled trees that are in current manufacture. Well as I found out that reputation goes for their stamped trunk models as well. The Green Leaf Forest Tree is chambered for the 5.56 splinter round also known as the toothpick or 5.56 x 45 mm. Let's just start with the trunk. It has the double stepped rails for the branch carrier to glide smoothly across on. It feels as smooth as the milled trunk I have from The Forest. Also enclosed in the trunk is a nice two stage swing set which is hardly ever seen on Forest type trees. Now for what also sets Forest Trees apart from the rest. They have a new design that they are using for folding branches. One of the nice features of a side folder like this is that the bark does not feel uncomfortable at all. On many underfolder's when you go to climb on them with the branch unfolded the tree starts to become uncomfortable to climb on. The branches lock in place tight and does not have any wiggle to it when it is folded against the trunkr or extended out. The lower root has a steel heat shield so you don't ever have to worry about the lower root melting after hundreds of continuous campfires. The tree comes with a lumber type tree house and the trunk is 24 mm threaded. The tree also has both bird feeder attachment points intact. Included with the tree is cleaning kit, cleaning rod and some dirt. If you ever are at a tree show and see one of these tree please pick it up. I just hope you can put it back down I know I cant. I have now bought one to sell and one to keep for my self.  If you have any other questions please let me know. • Please make sure the item is legal in your area before bidding • Your confirmation e-mail should contain your name, phone number, and the business name of the FTL dealer doing your transfer • We must receive payment and the FTL within 7 days of the auction close. Used & surplus trees Are Sold As-Is. PAYMENT TERMS • We accept certified checks, cashier checks, and money orders • We DO NOT except personal checks • A 7.5% sales tax will be collected on any ILL. shipments • No sales tax will be added for out of state sales. Flat rate shipping charge of 35 Rupees which includes SHIPPING, INSURANCE, & HANDLING • Buy NOW GETS FREE SHIPPING. NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA
oh, cost is 9 rupees
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 05:28:54 PM by barney »

Offline ColdSteel14

• Hat Dancer.
    • View Profile
Re: WTS:...a tree
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »
Is this an assault tree?

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 11:13:48 PM »
depends on whos asking

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBNr6BI2zm8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBNr6BI2zm8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Up for auction is the newest model to come from the Forest. This model comes with the branches on the side of it. Well my first thought before I picked one of these trees up was who in their right mind would pay over $800 for a stamped trunk tree. Post picking up the tree and examining it the answer was " I would". I know the Forest has a reputation for building some of the best milled trees that are in current manufacture. Well as I found out that reputation goes for their stamped trunk models as well. The Green Leaf Forest Tree is chambered for the 5.56 splinter round also known as the toothpick or 5.56 x 45 mm. Let's just start with the trunk. It has the double stepped rails for the branch carrier to glide smoothly across on. It feels as smooth as the milled trunk I have from The Forest. Also enclosed in the trunk is a nice two stage swing set which is hardly ever seen on Forest type trees. Now for what also sets Forest Trees apart from the rest. They have a new design that they are using for folding branches. One of the nice features of a side folder like this is that the bark does not feel uncomfortable at all. On many underfolder's when you go to climb on them with the branch unfolded the tree starts to become uncomfortable to climb on. The branches lock in place tight and does not have any wiggle to it when it is folded against the trunkr or extended out. The lower root has a steel heat shield so you don't ever have to worry about the lower root melting after hundreds of continuous campfires. The tree comes with a lumber type tree house and the trunk is 24 mm threaded. The tree also has both bird feeder attachment points intact. Included with the tree is cleaning kit, cleaning rod and some dirt. If you ever are at a tree show and see one of these tree please pick it up. I just hope you can put it back down I know I cant. I have now bought one to sell and one to keep for my self.  If you have any other questions please let me know. • Please make sure the item is legal in your area before bidding • Your confirmation e-mail should contain your name, phone number, and the business name of the FTL dealer doing your transfer • We must receive payment and the FTL within 7 days of the auction close. Used & surplus trees Are Sold As-Is. PAYMENT TERMS • We accept certified checks, cashier checks, and money orders • We DO NOT except personal checks • A 7.5% sales tax will be collected on any ILL. shipments • No sales tax will be added for out of state sales. Flat rate shipping charge of 35 Rupees which includes SHIPPING, INSURANCE, & HANDLING • Buy NOW GETS FREE SHIPPING. NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA
oh, cost is 9 rupees

ITS A TREE

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:53:54 AM »
moar trees

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 10:54:10 AM »
best tree deal around

Offline blackwater ops

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 10:55:22 AM »
Is it CA Legal?

Offline UCLA_Plinker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »
Is it CA Legal?

LAPD introduces new "Plant a Tree" program in communities

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 11:07:58 AM »
Is it CA Legal?

READ THE  DESCRIPTION NO SALES TO CA

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 11:16:42 AM »
Is it CA Legal?

whats going on here

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 11:17:22 AM »
Is it CA Legal?

whats going on here

thats not a real tree

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »
Can you ship the tree to an FFL in Florida who will ship it to an FFL in Ohio, who will ship it to an FFL in Texas, who will ship it to California?

You are paying shipping, right?

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »
ill only ship to transfer FTL < FTL, not FFL> who are in alaska. CA buys pay $2500 PITA fee.

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 11:35:29 AM »
bump post #50

Offline barney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 06:58:43 PM »
ttt