Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The lone bodyguard was of little help- looked like a high school yard fight except nobody was even trying to throw a punch.  I suspect the mayor is calling the acting police chief- and is asking for new and many more bodyguards.  Something tells me that bodyguard is getting reassigned to school crosswalks, but some mom will actually kick his (Im stupid) so who knows.

There's no such thing as a polite fight, if you are going hands on- you best go 'effing hands on 100%.

Server Move and Outage Reports / Re: Common Slowpokes
« Last post by OlderThanDirt on Today at 02:03:06 PM »
There isn't anything going on in the world, so there was no hurry to login to the backup site.
Server Move and Outage Reports / Re: Update and Migration Update
« Last post by OlderThanDirt on Today at 01:55:19 PM »
She be watching...

Maybe Calguns could switch to a dialup billboard. You can block all unknown phone numbers and prevent undesirables like the CA DOJ/BOF from snooping. Hi Alison.
Colorado House approves firearm bills related to liability insurance, dealer licensure - https://coloradonewsline.com/2024/04/22/colorado-house-approves-firearm-bills-related-to-liability-insurance-dealer-licensure/

The Colorado House of Representatives passed three firearm-related bills over the weekend, including what would be a first-in-the-nation requirement for gun owners to carry liability insurance.

The trio is part of a handful of gun bills making their way through the Democrat-controlled Legislature that would place additional requirements on firearm owners in the state.

The bills will now head to the Senate, which has until May 8 to vote on them before the end of session. Only a few gun-related bills have cleared both chambers so far, including one to strengthen concealed carry permit requirements and one to require safe gun storage in cars.

A proposed ban on "assault weapons" passed the House and has been introduced in the Senate, but it is awaiting a hearing with the State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee...
Commies will choose state with list anti gun control attitude and more influence with libtards, will pass this kind of unconstitutional laws and then will use as driver everywhere else. At list this is what I will do. CO one of those states.
Been so long I can't remember my count here.  Check 1-2 1-2.  is this thing on?
In this new set up I have no idea yet where to posted.
Yesterday LAPD posted new Terms for CCW and it is missing requirements to report
y  ?
Announcements and Suggestions / Re: Migration Update 4/24/24
« Last post by bubbala on Today at 01:34:44 PM »
This computer stuff drives me crazy. Enter this ,click on that,, I relate it to
Shadow Boxing,  a lot of action and nothing happens.
Off Topic Discussion / Re: So how do we call back YSR Racer?
« Last post by El farto on Today at 12:59:08 PM »
Uncle Brad is alive and well.
I have been banned twice on this forum.
Both times calling him out for being a huge hypocrite douchebag, which, he clearly is .
And yet? He is still my uncle.
I will tell him you all miss him, and still talk about him to this day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10