Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3200291 times)

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #6450 on: October 28, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »
The old walking to dog to meet women routine.

What's up frijolito? Haven a good day?

Yes i am actually lol , just here at work alone holding down the fort for another hour or so , then off to lunch , its kinda slow here though which sucks but other than that its a nice day today , wanna go home and walk the dogs lol i took them out yesterday for a walk and i like it

yes i dont take my dogs out for a walk we have a pretty damn big yard and they run around all the damn time but i think ima start walking them more of then , i gotta buy a chest strap for the AKITA but brownie the cocker spaniel is very good and dosnet pull me

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:04 PM »

Yes i am actually lol , just here at work alone holding down the fort for another hour or so , then off to lunch , its kinda slow here though which sucks but other than that its a nice day today , wanna go home and walk the dogs lol i took them out yesterday for a walk and i like it

yes i dont take my dogs out for a walk we have a pretty damn big yard and they run around all the damn time but i think ima start walking them more of then , i gotta buy a chest strap for the AKITA but brownie the cocker spaniel is very good and dosnet pull me

If i was single , brownie will work like a charm, hes still a puppy and cute
*DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care..

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »
Bean - When you copy the Youtube code, go with the URL not the embed.

nice, thanks!

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: October 28, 2008, 12:30:59 PM »
Thanks for the link -

Alert alert for Sai65 check this out,

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=113134

Someone else might be interested in that Garand, you better swoop it up before it's gone. Hell if I was still up in the BA that would have been mine already. :)
:) Thank you Sir, may I have another ;)

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »
Convinced me please - I don't know too much about those so info. would help.

Thanks for the link -

Someone else might be interested in that Garand, you better swoop it up before it's gone. Hell if I was still up in the BA that would have been mine already. :)

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6455 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:26 PM »
Let me borrow Brownie then -

If i was single , brownie will work like a charm, hes still a puppy and cute

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: October 28, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »

You have no idea. I take my sons dog out to the Mesa by the beach. I must meet 3-4 girls everytime. And I actually talk to them.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: October 28, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
Oh I have somewhat of an idea - Perhaps that's why Steph is telling me to hold off getting one -

Hope you'll meet a nice girl soon Jacques -

You have no idea. I take my sons dog out to the Mesa by the beach. I must meet 3-4 girls everytime. And I actually talk to them.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: October 28, 2008, 12:49:18 PM »
Oh I have somewhat of an idea - Perhaps that's why Steph is telling me to hold off getting one -

Hope you'll meet a nice girl soon Jacques -

I am not looking for a nice girl. I am looking for a girl that wants to use me for my body, then dump me to the side. It is easier that way. No commitment ;D

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: October 28, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »
yeah, there are like 4-girls here at work that are all over me. But I don't want anything to do with them because I have to work with them. I was told a long time ago, never fish in the company pool. There is one though, if I ever decided to get serious with anyone, I would go out with her.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #6460 on: October 28, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »

Thanks for the link -

Looks like a fair price. Didn't read everything on it, is the barrel good? It has been up there for months.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: October 28, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »
He had just added the Garand - I am waiting on the consensus from Gunaria -

Thanks for the link -

Looks like a fair price. Didn't read everything on it, is the barrel good? It has been up there for months.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: October 28, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »
You have to becareful with the own pond there - A lot of successful relationship started with work. I mean really, by our age, we are not combing the bars/club/church - It can be done, just with a lot of care if they are the right person.

yeah, there are like 4-girls here at work that are all over me. But I don't want anything to do with them because I have to work with them. I was told a long time ago, never fish in the company pool. There is one though, if I ever decided to get serious with anyone, I would go out with her.

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: October 28, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »

Thanks for the link -

For $525 it is a damn good price. You are never going to see one in that price range ever again. Have you seen them at gun shows? They go for 3X that price. This one is in the 5.8 mil range which means more than likely it has seen some action in the Korean War. It's a semi-auto C&R that shoot's .30-06 which is cheaper than 7.62 right now. For $525 I'm sure it is just a plinker rifle and not match grade. Then again how much to do actually go out shooting? Next time you are down in Colton you can shoot my Garand. Maybe I am just a more impulse buyer than you are. You probably can talk him down another $25 and get it for $500 even. The guy is in Fremont so it's not a far drive from where you live.

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: October 28, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »

I say limit out in the comapany lake. :)

You only live once.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #6465 on: October 28, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
You have to becareful with the own pond there - A lot of successful relationship started with work. I mean really, by our age, we are not combing the bars/club/church - It can be done, just with a lot of care if they are the right person.

Exactly, care is key. Don't want to end up on the wrong end of some sexual harassment lawsuit at work, then unemployeed

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: October 28, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »

Thanks for the link -

For $525 it is a damn good price. You are never going to see one in that price range ever again. Have you seen them at gun shows? They go for 3X that price. This one is in the 5.8 mil range which means more than likely it has seen some action in the Korean War. It's a semi-auto C&R that shoot's .30-06 which is cheaper than 7.62 right now. For $525 I'm sure it is just a plinker rifle and not match grade. Then again how much to do actually go out shooting? Next time you are down in Colton you can shoot my Garand. Maybe I am just a more impulse buyer than you are. You probably can talk him down another $25 and get it for $500 even. The guy is in Fremont so it's not a far drive from where you live.

Says it is field grade also:

These are CMP prices now.

Field Grade Garand
NLU DESCRIPTION PRICE
RM1SAF M1 Garand, SA Field Grade
Please allow 30-60 days for delivery
*See below for grade description  $495

RM1HRAF M1 Garand, HRA Field Grade
Please allow 30-60 days for delivery
*See below for grade description  $495

This is CMP description of field grade:

FIELD GRADE: (Fair to Good)
Field Grade Rifles. Most of these rifles have been refinished or rebuilt at least once while in military service and will likely have some parts from other manufacturers. Fair to good condition. Rifle wear will be exhibited by worn and mixed colors of the finish; there may be some minor pitting on the metal parts; wood will be basically sound but may be well used with minor hairline cracks, and many dings, scratches and gouges; wood may not match in color, type of wood or condition. These rifles may have some foreign parts and wood may be Walnut, Birch, Beech or other variety. Rifles do not have import marks. Bores will be generally good with only minor imperfections; the barrel crown may be nicked, and the muzzle may gauge more than “3” on muzzle gauge. The Throat Erosion will gauge less than 5 – well within US Army standards. Do not expect rifles in mint condition in this grade. 

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: October 28, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
Cool - I've PMd him. Thanks.

Quote from: Gunaria link=topic=196.msg14285#msg14285 date=1225224530[/quote

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: October 28, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »
Used to be my attitude - Till I own the lake -

I say limit out in the comapany lake. :)

You only live once.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: October 28, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »
Friggen stock market is crazy today -

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: October 28, 2008, 01:44:48 PM »
Meeting up tonight - He's brining 2 for me to look at -

Thanks for the link -

Offline Gunaria

• .Net what's that
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: October 28, 2008, 02:07:47 PM »
That's good to hear.

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: October 28, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
saigon making alot of purchases

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: October 28, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »
Nothing yet - Just window shopping like ususal - Have to sell something first.

saigon making alot of purchases

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: October 28, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »
Karma dance -

Offline Angie

• View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: October 28, 2008, 02:44:33 PM »
Look at that Angie, 4 more post and you can start didhing out K and S.

Sweet!  :)

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: October 28, 2008, 02:44:37 PM »
What are you selling ? have an eotech laying around ? ruger or shotgun ?

Offline Angie

• View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: October 28, 2008, 02:45:45 PM »
I wish we had a computer at my work. I miss out on all the daytime fun in TAN!

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: October 28, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
Some of my non-gun related things - I do have a few EO, but they are mounted and being used on rifles.

Find a cheap Bushnell - Almost same thing without the high cost.

What are you selling ? have an eotech laying around ? ruger or shotgun ?

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: October 28, 2008, 02:47:37 PM »
No you don't - It takes over work - I have to turn the thing off at times to get work done, ask around, they'll tell you the same thing.

2 more posts to go for you -

I wish we had a computer at my work. I miss out on all the daytime fun in TAN!