Author Topic: Thread about nothing #2  (Read 3165814 times)

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
Re: Thread about nothing #2
« Reply #840 on: October 15, 2008, 09:41:50 PM »
Less sleep for you and Isa now -

I just found out my little baby boy has his first chomper... Damn, 6 months old and has a toofus coming out already!

Actually, that explains him not sleeping too well the past few nights. Last night was much better!
I think that is why we don't remember those things. Too much pain.

He was always smacking himselg on his mouth. Poor thing, must have been bothering him bad.

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 15, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »
Im serious! Cut the bad juju gorilla out of your life, you said you were going to do it and never did. Do it. Do it right now, and if the girl ever contacts you again tell her adios biatch. I already have my queen and it isnt you.

FAIL!

You NEVER turn down the chance at some meat curtains!

Ross, do it like a joint homie... hit it and pass it. Hell, ask here if she wants to roll to Glamis halloween weekend and tell her to bring some friends!

Marcello, Im appalled at you! That is so wrong. Cheating is WRONG. doesnt matter what kind of cheating it is. Its wrong period. How do you think his girlfriend would feel if she found out.

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #842 on: October 15, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »
Randall prolly cut himself shaving his legs, too.  Just said it was a motorcycle accident to look tough on here.

I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »
Jacques - My mom and neice went to these places to eat in SB - Been there?

Palazzio on State st.

Pho Bistro in Isla Vista.

I just found out my little baby boy has his first chomper... Damn, 6 months old and has a toofus coming out already!

Actually, that explains him not sleeping too well the past few nights. Last night was much better!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »
Im serious! Cut the bad juju gorilla out of your life, you said you were going to do it and never did. Do it. Do it right now, and if the girl ever contacts you again tell her adios biatch. I already have my queen and it isnt you.

FAIL!

Ross, do it like a joint homie... hit it and pass it. Hell, ask here if she wants to roll to Glamis halloween weekend and tell her to bring some friends!

Marcello, Im appalled at you! That is so wrong. Cheating is WRONG. doesnt matter what kind of cheating it is. Its wrong period. How do you think his girlfriend would feel if she found out.

Who said I cheated?

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »
perfect! they are made of steel , fiberglass ?

Kydex riser.
Aluminum pillars bedded into the stock.
Steel screws.

and you supply the riser and everything for $40 right ?
*DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care..

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:13 PM »
Think I need one for my Steyr SSG -

perfect! they are made of steel , fiberglass ?

Kydex riser.
Aluminum pillars bedded into the stock.
Steel screws.

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:42 PM »

FAIL!

Who said I cheated?

Well did you?

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:05 PM »
Randall prolly cut himself shaving his legs, too.  Just said it was a motorcycle accident to look tough on here.

careful, you already have stalkers on here

Offline ColdSteel14

• Hat Dancer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:06 PM »

FAIL!

Cheating is wrong.
It's not so bad if your ol' lady gives you reason to do it.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:14 PM »
Randall - how old is that pic?

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »
Jacques - My mom and neice went to these places to eat in SB - Been there?

Palazzio on State st.

Pho Bistro in Isla Vista.

I have seen the Pho Bistro, but never been there.

Palazzio Trattoria Italiana : I have been there, Expensive, but good. I had some sort of shank there.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

FAIL!

Who said I cheated?

Well did you?

You don't even give me the benefit of the doubt?  And just assumed I cheated on my girlfriend because I posted pics of a girl on here.   They could have been pics from years ago or something I just found on the internet

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 15, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »
thats gotta hurt ross

Offline ColdSteel14

• Hat Dancer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:22 PM »

You don't even give me the benefit of the doubt?  And just assumed I cheated on my girlfriend because I posted pics of a girl on here.   They could have been pics from years ago or something I just found on the internet

If the glove does not fit, you must acquit!  I believe you bro!

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #855 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:42 PM »
thats gotta hurt ross

more than a little bro.  I mean its just the internet, who cares right?

I care,  I care!

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:51 PM »

FAIL!

How do you think he'd would feeel all up in it! lol

Tatted... im just yankin yer chain homegurl! You know I wouldnt mean such a thing. Im messin with you TattedSexY ;)

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »

That is just gross

Offline Frijolito1988

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »

You don't even give me the benefit of the doubt?  And just assumed I cheated on my girlfriend because I posted pics of a girl on here.   They could have been pics from years ago or something I just found on the internet

If the glove does not fit, you must acquit!  I believe you bro!

he probably dint take his arthritis medicine.........................

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 15, 2008, 09:52:19 PM »

FAIL!

Who said I cheated?

Well did you?

You don't even give me the benefit of the doubt?  And just assumed I cheated on my girlfriend because I posted pics of a girl on here.   They could have been pics from years ago or something I just found on the internet

With you saying that I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I just hope for your girls sake you didnt. You can tell us all the truth. And I believe the pics are from years ago. I have pictures of my ex's even the ones who cheated on me. But trust me, remove the gorilla from your life, you reassured your self you still got it. Now go get it with your girlfriend.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 15, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »

FAIL!

Who said I cheated?

Well did you?

With you saying that I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I just hope for your girls sake you didnt. You can tell us all the truth. And I believe the pics are from years ago. I have pictures of my ex's even the ones who cheated on me. But trust me, remove the gorilla from your life, you reassured your self you still got it. Now go get it with your girlfriend.

We should stop calling her gorilla girl.  I like lunch girl, or breakfast girl better.

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »
Mom said she liked both places - My neice is having some issues with her apt. mate - Apparently the other girl eats all of her food.

I have seen the Pho Bistro, but never been there.

Palazzio Trattoria Italiana : I have been there, Expensive, but good. I had some sort of shank there.
[/quote]

Offline saigon1965

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:24 PM »
Thank you -

We should stop calling her gorilla girl.  I like lunch girl, or breakfast girl better.
[/quote]

Offline 5150Marcelo

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »
Im out like trout. I gotta be out at 1am. Laters biatches!!

Bye Tattedsexxxy! ;)

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:39 PM »

FAIL!

How do you think he'd would feeel all up in it! lol

Tatted... im just yankin yer chain homegurl! You know I wouldnt mean such a thing. Im messin with you TattedSexY ;)
I aughtta kick your (Im stupid) for that!

Ross, I consider you my friend as does Brandon, even though the wise (Im stupid) never comes on here and wont even make his own name, I hope to meet you and your girl one day when we come back down to San Diego. Im just looking out for you my friend and for your girlfriend, Whom I am sure thinks the world of you.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »

Offline AR15barrels

• AR-15 Guru
    • View Profile
    • ar15barrels.com
« Reply #866 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »
Percentage wise now?

Still hanging around 40%
I didn't really enjoy taking showers with other men though I have done it
I move a lot...and drool....

Offline Tattedgirly

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:52 PM »

Bye Tattedsexxxy! ;)

Night Marcello, catch you on the flipside! and give the baby some anbesol and whiskey on the gums he will sleep like well a baby.

Offline RossRinSD

• View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 15, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »

Bye Tattedsexxxy! ;)

Night Marcello, catch you on the flipside! and give the baby some anbesol and whiskey on the gums he will sleep like well a baby.

You know, Frijolito is teething right now, too.

Offline jacques

• View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 15, 2008, 10:00:33 PM »
Mom said she liked both places - My neice is having some issues with her apt. mate - Apparently the other girl eats all of her food.

That is a minor issue. Only to be expected. I think that happens with ALL roomates. Someone is always eating someone elses food.